Pirlo Considering Juventus Loan In January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Jeez, there's a name from the past. I just started dating my wife back in those days and she and my future S-I-L were drooling during those Argentina matches in the '90 WC.

I didn't really get that from the quote. Conte already called him up while at NYCFC, why would he change his mind now? I took it as he wants to prepare the next generation of Italy's midfield.
I take it as he thinks his form has fallen off in a short time. He was praising Pirlo in July saying he would keep him and just a couple months later he now says he needs to start considering a team without him.

Lampard too? Didn't think any of the DP's were going to be around until January training started.

Love him as a Chelsea legend but love-hate right now for Lampardgate.
I'v never had that with my Andrea! 11 years and counting! He's tested me but i have no concept of what it's like not to Love him ! Andrea Pirlo could kill my parents and not only would i get him a lawyer i'd visit him in prison and smuggle in what ever he wanted! If anybody else killed my parents i'd kill them myself just saying!

Reactions: NickA
I'v never had that with my Andrea! 11 years and counting! He's tested me but i have no concept of what it's like not to Love him ! Andrea Pirlo could kill my parents and not only would i get him a lawyer i'd visit him in prison and smuggle in what ever he wanted! If anybody else killed my parents i'd kill them myself just saying!
The possessive tone of your writing concerns me and if anything ever happens to Pirlo or he goes missing I'm telling the cops to look at you first.

8015145.gif

Dude you must not be Italian! I have Love! I have passion! It's about the DNA! Soccer and Hockey are the only 2 sports where the fans are HAMF 24/7 365 ! We can be Bat Shit Crazy Thank-God!! But if you really knew me you know i could never hurt or would ever want any harm to come to him! I'v been watching him from a far for so long now and for my own sanity want it to stay that way!! Yes i stalk his life!! But if i ever were to met him i just die on the spot of a heart attack and stoke! So much for kidnapping! So he's got nothing to fear from me! But if some Punk Bitch ever Fks with this man i hope they're taken care of Italian Style!!

It's gonna be funny watching everyone that never watched Pirlo/Lampard play before this year, that wanted to give them the boot, backpedal when they see what two legends can do in a real system, under better circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.