Queens Supporters

I'm born/lived in Brooklyn but lived in Queens for many years! Ozone Park

I spent a lot of time in Ozone park, we are mirror images of each other. I now live in Brooklyn, but was born and raised in Queens (Broad Channel) and spent plenty of time in The Rockaways, Howard Beach & Ozone Park. I went to 202, and spent alot of my allowence at Collectors Universe. and went to the Crossbay Movie theater (the one shown in exterior shots during movie scenes for King of Queens) lol

What year did you go to 202 Scott McCarthy Scott McCarthy? Was Collectors Universe on Sutter Av?

I was in 202 around 1989-1990

Don't remember the street name,but to get to Collectors Universe, I'd go to the PC Richards and turn left across the corner from where Dunkin Donuts is, and walk a few blocks in that direction.

it's weird seeing a Modells where the movie theater was and a Pappa Johns where Bobs Sneaker Corner was.

I always liked the Crossbay II theatre better (the one behind PC Richards) but the Crossbay I had a more old school theatre fell to it.

both were better than the Surfside Theatre in Rockaway...stickiest floors EVER!

LOL

I went to PS 146 for grades 1-6 and Beach Channel for High School

Hi, i am in flushing queens, around main st. I am United fans for almost 15 years,i am in new york for 7 years

Attention Queens Supporters!

American Outlaws Queens will be hosting a viewing party for USA v Nigeria on Saturday June 7th at 6PM. Please come down to Olde Prague Tavern on 31st Street and 30th Ave. Come out and support our boys before they head down to Brazil!! Check out the AO Queens Facebook page for more details and the event page.

Reactions: NYCBlue
Where in CP and Flushing? I was born and raised in CP (College Point Blvd off 22nd Ave) currently living in Flushing.
Couple blocks from Macneil park in CP, last place I lived in Flushing was 35 ave off of Utopia before moving to Florida for a year (Never do that agian).

Couple blocks from Macneil park in CP, last place I lived in Flushing was 35 ave off of Utopia before moving to Florida for a year (Never do that agian).
One of my best friends grew up over there, off Utopia.

I lived in SC for a couple years as well. I can say with certainty that I will never be doing that again. It's a beautiful state with plenty of outdoor activities but everything else...it's just not for me.

One of my best friends grew up over there, off Utopia.

I lived in SC for a couple years as well. I can say with certainty that I will never be doing that again. It's a beautiful state with plenty of outdoor activities but everything else...it's just not for me.
Yeah there are many places that are nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. I mean the portion in Florida where I used to live has gotten more developed and isn't as dead as it used to be but still, that and I dislike humidity.