Questions I Want Answered In Order For Me To Keep My Tickets

Draft

As New York City supporters:

• we would like to 100% denounce the decision made by Manchester City and Frank Lampard. Manchester City is by no means a parent club to New York City. Any thought of this is looked down up.
  • We would like affirmative action by the club to ensure the rest of the New York City roster remains in New York City
  • We would like to formerly and publicly scold the New York City F.C twitter, instagram and facebook representatives. You continue to bring us "Lampard News" even though he is no longer affiliated with New York City. You kicked us while we were down, congratulations.
  • We would like to formerly appreciate Jason Kreis and his views and statements of the situation. Thank you Jason for of the supporters support.
  • We would like to formerly announce that Franklin Lampard is no longer welcome in New York. Fool us once (9/11 foolishness), shame on you. Fool us twice (contract extension), shame on us.
New York City is not below Manchester City. No club owns any other club. City Football Group owns New York City, Manchester City, Melbourne City and Yokohama. The ONLY affiliation between the clubs is the owners,

I very much think we should do something along these lines. D Dnigly13 , do you mind us borrowing your well-reasoned post? I would be happy to attribute it to you or keep your handle off of it entirely.

Can we get Bronx and Brown Bag and TR to help us spread it?

I would suggest we tweet/email/Facebook repeatedly to NYCFC, Claudio, MCFC, don garber.

Pretty sure the media coverage would take care of itself. Who am I missing to target?

I don't want to mention canceling tickets. For me, that would be an empty threat anyway, as I still intend to be there. I would like to focus on the unethical nature of these actions and the disregard for those of us who are dedicated to this team.

Is tomorrow a good day to do it or will it be too much of a pseudo vacation day? Thoughts welcome.
Of course you can use it.

Note I got an email back saying the offices are closed this week. So Monday morning is best.

Draft

As New York City supporters:

• we would like to 100% denounce the decision made by Manchester City and Frank Lampard. Manchester City is by no means a parent club to New York City. Any thought of this is looked down up.
  • We would like affirmative action by the club to ensure the rest of the New York City roster remains in New York City
  • We would like to formerly and publicly scold the New York City F.C twitter, instagram and facebook representatives. You continue to bring us "Lampard News" even though he is no longer affiliated with New York City. You kicked us while we were down, congratulations.
  • We would like to formerly appreciate Jason Kreis and his views and statements of the situation. Thank you Jason for of the supporters support.
  • We would like to formerly announce that Franklin Lampard is no longer welcome in New York. Fool us once (9/11 foolishness), shame on you. Fool us twice (contract extension), shame on us.
New York City is not below Manchester City. No club owns any other club. City Football Group owns New York City, Manchester City, Melbourne City and Yokohama. The ONLY affiliation between the clubs is the owners,
I don't want to rain on your parade but, you can't seriously think that our outrage is going to change anything the higher ups do.

On a more positive note, I really do like this petition.

Reactions: Goodfella
I don't want to rain on your parade but, you can't seriously think that our outrage is going to change anything the higher ups do.

i dont want change. i want them to realise who they are fucking over. i want them to see the people who give them money. i want them to see the amount of people that can come together over this, and see how that enthusiam can be put towards loving the team.

wanting chamge would be wanting free drugs from a drug dealer

Reactions: NYCFCFan10

I think you're wrong.

I think the response will have their attention but it must persist to have any lasting positive effect.

I know it says on the website there is absolutely no refund, but I do wonder if the club will offer refunds to those who want them.

Looks like Reyna deleted all tweets about FL. No announcement of anything on his twitter. Only time I saw Lampards band was tbe tweet about jerseys being made for the 4 players.
wow. What about Kreis and Pernetti?

The club and all involved deserve a VERY PUBLIC shaming. That's the best way to ensure that we never get this type of garbage done to us again. A final draft should be made. We can all our ticket reps, post it on the clubs social media, especially get it going on twitter, tweet at NYCFC, MCFC, CFG, Etihad, Claudio, Ferran, Khaldoon if he has twitter, MLS, Garber, the Yankees, and local newspapers. Calling out the brand in public is the best way to keep them honest in the future.

Looks like Reyna deleted all tweets about FL. No announcement of anything on his twitter. Only time I saw Lampards band was tbe tweet about jerseys being made for the 4 players.
no sign on Kreis. Pernetti has a few photos up from the signing.
Are you guys serious? Did they really scrub their twitter timelines? What does that even mean? Surely its a protest tactic not a cover up. They aren't that stupid, I mean they can't be...

Are you guys serious? Did they really scrub their twitter timelines? What does that even mean? Surely its a protest tactic not a cover up. They aren't that stupid, I mean they can't be...

I'm thinking it might be a protest. Notice the business manager didn't remove tweets, but the guys who are passionate about the sport and got burned did.

Reactions: Paul and MagnusPax
I read that an English journalist noticed that man city changed the wording on their website from loan when this went down. Sheisty as hell

I'm thinking it might be a protest. Notice the business manager didn't remove tweets, but the guys who are passionate about the sport and got burned did.
that's what I got from it as well. Lets not forget when JK said he had little to do with bringing on Lampard.

Reactions: Paul