Rivalry With Ny Cosmos?

would kinda feel like as if the Yankees had a rivalry with the bridgeport bluefish.
Not much there. Second rate team with 3rd rate fans. Wouldn't hate them so much if they didn't talk so much trash. They need to wait till they play in MLS before they can put their big boy pants on.....otherwise they just make themselves seem like they are one chromosome short.

In fact, I have never seen a Cosmo Fan. However, I assume they look like this?? enhanced-buzz-wide-21826-1339693117-9.jpg

Attachments

• enhanced-buzz-wide-21826-1339693117-9.jpg
    enhanced-buzz-wide-21826-1339693117-9.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 18
would kinda feel like as if the Yankees had a rivalry with the bridgeport bluefish.
Not much there. Second rate team with 3rd rate fans. Wouldn't hate them so much if they didn't talk so much trash. They need to wait till they play in MLS before they can put their big boy pants on.....otherwise they just make themselves seem like they are one chromosome short.
Yea, I actually support the Cosmos. It's great to have a quality minor-league side in town developing players and promoting the beautiful game we all love. unfortunately, they have such obnoxious trolls for supporters that I don't really pay attention to them.

Yea, I actually support the Cosmos. It's great to have a quality minor-league side in town developing players and promoting the beautiful game we all love. unfortunately, they have such obnoxious trolls for supporters that I don't really pay attention to them.

He's been playing good.