Scrimmage Today?

kush23

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 16, 2015
This was posted earlier today. Anyone know if there will be any updates from it this afternoon?

NYCFCWatch ‏@NYCFCWatch
NYCFC will play a scrimmage game against Clarkstown SC Eagles today.

Reactions: Kjbert
Nemec with a brace? I would only expect to hear the words "Nemec" and "brace" together on a medical report.
I was shocked myself the only reason I put up the quote was because of that haha

Maybe they will see something impressive with Tefu and get him signed before Sunday?

Reactions: Kjbert
Well, I've been wondering if we will see more out of Nemec now that we are getting better distribution from our wings and (once Pirlo arrives) deep midfield. It's not hard to imagine Nemec getting some headers on goal from an Iraola cross or a well placed corner.

It has been strange, the games we play Nemec we seem to hardly ever cross the ball. The games we get a good number of crosses in he's not on the field. It doesn't fully excuse his poor performance but assuming he's not getting cut I wouldn't mind seeing him get another shot once we have players capable of providing accurate aerial service into the box.

It has been strange, the games we play Nemec we seem to hardly ever cross the ball. The games we get a good number of crosses in he's not on the field. It doesn't fully excuse his poor performance but assuming he's not getting cut I wouldn't mind seeing him get another shot once we have players capable of providing accurate aerial service into the box.
Maybe it's because he's stationary and therefore does nothing that helps to open the wide areas?

I don't know if that's true, but it could be. Or it could be totally wrong. Seems plausible, though.

Maybe it's because he's stationary and therefore does nothing that helps to open the wide areas?

I don't know if that's true, but it could be. Or it could be totally wrong. Seems plausible, though.

It's possible. Maybe he's too slow to get into the box in time to get a cross.