Season Ticket Holders: Anyone Been Asked About Renewals For Next Year?

did you get it already? i still got nothing and i paid the invoice already.

I emailed my account rep today since it has been 5 business days since I renewed. He responded "The Membership Enrollment form will be going out within the next week or two."

So later than they first said, but nothing to worry about I think.

There is no way the club is going to cut you off from getting season tickets if you paid the invoice. They want you. It was bad communication that they would get the enrollment form out in three days.

So I received two emails about renewing, each with a different deadline. The first one that I received a week ago states that I have until Oct 30th. Today I get another email which states that Sept 30th is the deadline. Did anyone else get this? Gotta get in touch with my rep.

So I received two emails about renewing, each with a different deadline. The first one that I received a week ago states that I have until Oct 30th. Today I get another email which states that Sept 30th is the deadline. Did anyone else get this? Gotta get in touch with my rep.
Yeah, I was confused for a bit. I believe the September 30 date is to get the 500 citizen pts for each seat (if you recall the early enrollment bonuses in the 1st email). It is my understanding that October 30th is still the renewal deadline.

Today's email was poorly written and possibly done on purpose.

Yeah, I was confused for a bit. I believe the September 30 date is to get the 500 citizen pts for each seat (if you recall the early enrollment bonuses in the 1st email). It is my understanding that October 30th is still the renewal deadline.

Today's email was poorly written and possibly done on purpose.

Yeah, they did in purpose.

So my rep got back to me. Here are the deadlines, some of which they didn't even mention in the email:

ENROLL BY SEPTEMBER 30
And receive 500 City Points per seat

ENROLL BY OCTOBER 15
And receive 250 City Points per seat

ENROLL BY OCTOBER 30
And receive 100 City Points per seat

ENROLL BY OCTOBER 30
To save your seat locations & receive priority for seat relocation

I emailed my account rep today since it has been 5 business days since I renewed. He responded "The Membership Enrollment form will be going out within the next week or two."

So later than they first said, but nothing to worry about I think.

thanks good to know, my rep never replied.

originally saying 72 hours then going to couple of weeks.

I've just bought 2 pro-rated "season tickets" for the final game (even though I can't go) and am very proud to be a Founding Father.
founding-fathers.jpg

Reactions: Goodfella
Here is the response from my rep:

We are still working out the final legal issues with the Enrollment Form. Not to worry though, we should have it over to you shortly.

Doug

Enrollment Forms will go out in a week or two.
You will receive your 500 Cityzens points beginning of October IF you renewed before the deadline.
Info given to me by Rep Mike L

Reactions: Vallos
Yea I never heard back from my rep about it (sent him two emails) but when the invoice popped up in my account manager I paid the first month. Then about an hour ago I got an email with the subject line "Founding Members - Secure Your Season Tickets for 2016 Today and Get Extra Benefits!" and the link for "relocation request"
There's a bunch of "enroll now" buttons but the FAQ says in order to enroll you just have to pay the invoice in your account manager?

I don't get it. They need a new communications manager.

Enrollment Form recieved:

New York City FC

fanservices@nycfc.com

Please DocuSign and submit this agreement within 72 hours to complete your Founding City Membership enrollment. Please note that the process of securing your season tickets for 2016 and beyond is not finalized until you DocuSign and submit this enrollment agreement.

After completing the agreement you will receive a confirmation email from New York City FC Fan Services that will also include instructions on how to select your one-time enrollment gift for each seat on your account.

Please don’t hesitate to call your Fan Services representative at 855-77-NYCFC or email FanServices@nycfc.com should you have any questions or concerns. A final copy of this agreement will be emailed to you for your records.

I'm too lazy to go back and look at what folks were saying about auto renewal, but it is built into the agreement. tickets renew automatically each August unless you cancel prior to the date (they will provide at least 30 days notice of the date you need to do it by)

Has anyone with a credit balance from selling tickets on the exchange figured out how to apply the balance toward season ticket dues?

I received my enrollment form as well. Once you docusign and submit, you will receive a second email almost instantaneously with the subject line:

Completed: New York City FC Founding City Membership Enrollment Agreement

It appears that the next step will be to receive an email regarding selecting the free gift(s).