Season Ticket Holders - Read

funny-gif-Homer-Simpson-drooling.gif

THAT IS SO FUCKING SEXY!!!

Reactions: lordpyrodagr8
A rep just called and they are sending 3 new jerseys for myself and both of my kids. We bought 3 lamps jerseys... Replacing all of them. Not bad. Made my day.

Did they elaborate any further? I had mine call me after I wrote a pissed off email back in Jan about the Lampard situation after having bought a tshirt with his name on it and they only asked for my shirt size and Address and said look for something in the mail. Would be REALLY pleased to get a jersey, that's some damn fine customer service.

Awesome! One scarf per seat or one per account holder?

i think its a scarf per seat...so i have three seats so i should be gettin three scarfs, but im hearing it was a scarf per account...sooo i guess ill we only find out when it arrives. but im pretty sure its per seat.

Did they elaborate any further? I had mine call me after I wrote a pissed off email back in Jan about the Lampard situation after having bought a tshirt with his name on it and they only asked for my shirt size and Address and said look for something in the mail. Would be REALLY pleased to get a jersey, that's some damn fine customer service.

Fan Services told me the same thing, not sure what to expect

Reactions: MDubya79
Anyone that is a season ticket holder we will be offering up some extra perks.
To take advantage simply Direct Message me a screenshot of your confirmation email. I've included a screenshot below (doesn't have to show confirmation numbers).
Season ticket holders will get a new title (Seasoned Supporter)
And access to exclusive monthly giveaways starting in May.
Every month we will give away some sort of NYCFC Gear. Whether a jersey, scarf, hat, shirt and so on.

View attachment 108
Damn, I'd have one of those if I could. If I had the money, I'd fly to New York for every game! Maybe one day I'll be in the City long enough to be able to get a season ticket! Season ticket holder of the sister club though!

They basically said the same thing you described. Address and sizes. I'm looking every day. Figuring sometime before the hopeful 1st home game.

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
i think its a scarf per seat...so i have three seats so i should be gettin three scarfs, but im hearing it was a scarf per account...sooo i guess ill we only find out when it arrives. but im pretty sure its per seat.
That's disappointing that it's one per account. My son and I have season tickets. Seems silly to give one. Oh well.