Samuel Youn

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 5, 2014
Manhattan, NY
Hilarious

10418271_10103837130890750_2955427052061175142_n.jpg

Reactions: BlueWarrior
I wonder if they know that villa went to manchester for his medical and not new york.

#meowofthepussycat

#sucks2suck

#pussycatpussycatIloveyou

Last edited:
Sounds like The Mouseketeers need to use NYCFC's name to attract views and generate buzz. Whatever works for them.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
It's stupid and childish. If we have a team presentation event and people don't show up then I can understand. If the club hosts the presentation on a Saturday at the stadium while the yankees are away and there's only 50 people there, then I'll panic. Like I told @D_RoyJenkins, it's all about some people's inferiority complex about all things New York.

That sounds as ferocious as Tom imitating the mgm lion before an episode of Tom and Jerry # classicpussycats

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Damn. That's an impressive crowd. Good on them. The 'I Believe' chant was a little cringey though. After all the AO / USMNT hullabaloo I feel like that chant should be offlimits.
I thought it was cool that Kaka was rooting for the USA and getting all into the chant.

Damn. That's an impressive crowd. Good on them. The 'I Believe' chant was a little cringey though. After all the AO / USMNT hullabaloo I feel like that chant should be offlimits.

I'm ok with it spreading. Shows how influential the World Cup came. I wouldn't be surprised to hear it in a few college football games this fall. Anything that shows the growth of the sport or helps create a unique US Soccer culture is fine by me.

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa