Song/chant Before Game Starts- Let's Get The Party Started- Andrew W.k.

Scott McCarthy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 22, 2014
Brooklyn,NY
www.facebook.com
maybe something like this.

THIRD RAIL Section: When it's time to party, we will always party Hard

ALL SUPPORTERS SECTIONS: So Let's Get The Party Started, Let's Get The Party, When it's time to party we will always party hard, Party Hard!

repeat with hopefully more of the rest of the stadium joining in.

maybe something like this.

THIRD RAIL Section: When it's time to party, we will always party Hard

ALL SUPPORTERS SECTIONS: So Let's Get The Party Started, Let's Get The Party, When it's time to party we will always party hard, Party Hard!

repeat with hopefully more of the rest of the stadium joining in.

I love those Android commercials... and the Andrew W.K. song.

I'm all for this idea, but only if it will devolve into repetitions of 'party hard! party hard! party hard!" at the end.

Ok dont everyyyyone attack me...buuuut I was kinda partial to blue moon...its mcfc's anthem and as our parent club I see no reason why not ...not onlydo we show our "one with internationall futbol"ness.. it will be taken more serious than party hard aaaand we show our gratitude to Man. City for helping making our club #dream a reality...plusssss we can play Frank Sinatra singing it on opening night..;) doesnt get anymore NY than that...#jussayin ..think about it ppl...lol #NYCFC!

Ok dont everyyyyone attack me...buuuut I was kinda partial to blue moon...its mcfc's anthem and as our parent club I see no reason why not ...not onlydo we show our "one with internationall futbol"ness.. it will be taken more serious than party hard aaaand we show our gratitude to Man. City for helping making our club #dream a reality...plusssss we can play Frank Sinatra singing it on opening night..;) doesnt get anymore NY than that...#jussayin ..think about it ppl...lol #NYCFC!
I'm just going to ask that you check some of our older threads in the songs/chants section.

If you aren't familiar with the song here is the youtube link:

Lol yea I finally made it there ...thanks ....so lets agree to disagree.. as long as wateva ya singin supports the club ill b chantin right along....but dnt b surprised if u hear Ol' blue eyes... ;) imnot giving upp lol