Special Event Nov 13th

I have a feeling it will be a very nice jersey as well. Everything I've seen since CFG took over has been world class.

Adidas for the most part has done a decent job with the MLS kits, except that they did this ugly monstrosity:

FORMATTED_All2_4.jpg

They must have a different team designing the MLS kits because the kits for European clubs and the national teams are mostly stunning. Though, I do love the Whitecaps kits.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Seems like Third Rail is sending out it's own invites to the event. If you missed out on the main invite, and you're a member of TR, try getting in that way.

Reactions: Kjbert
index.php

I don't know if this is reading into it too much, but do you think that there is any significance to that fact that the word "REVEALED" has a gradient from white to blue? Maybe it turns out to look something like City's current thirds?

Reactions: Kjbert
@NYCFC_Dan suggested the same thing. I do feel that they will have a jersey very similar to MC and Melbourne with the stripes down the left side. Could be away or third. I wouldn't want that to be the home, though.

I would love an all stripped jersey like Melbourne. Love that classic look.

14414644059_219a8a6ae3_b.jpg

Was getting an error message while trying to reserve spot through NYCFC email.. However, was able to successfully reserve a spot through Third Rail. If anyone had the same problem, try Third Rail.

Hot ticket.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I just tried to reserve a spot through third rail as well. Waiting on my confirmation.

I quickly mocked this up after seeing the Melbourne jersey again. Would love the home to be this.

And lets face it folks, Etihad is the sponsor.

View attachment 677
Love this, I want stripes. I think sky blue is more likely, but stripes give a bit more character than a solid color jersey. Would also like just a hint of orange on there.

Looks like some of you did't read the message. It clearly says ALL will be revealed. This must mean stadium location and complete roster will be revealed as well as the jersey.

Reactions: Goodfella
Looks like some of you did't read the message. It clearly says ALL will be revealed. This must mean stadium location and complete roster will be revealed as well as the jersey.
I REALLY doubt that. Players will be added up until the season starts. Plus if a stripper says she reveals all, does that include her life story? Bad example but same concept

Reactions: MaxJulien
DP3. Stadium Location. Jerseys.

The entire Third Rail, BXFSC, BBSC, /r/mls, Twitter and Instagram will collectively blow a load that will flood the streets of New York City. Thousands will perish.