Special Event Nov 13th

Looks like some of you did't read the message. It clearly says ALL will be revealed. This must mean stadium location and complete roster will be revealed as well as the jersey.

Complete roster? Impossible. They still need to participate in the draft.

Maybe they announce a new player and stadium details, but doubt it.

It's going to be focused on the jersey and shirt sponsor.

Reactions: einwindir
Anyone see this!? I see stripes.. Plus the team retweeted.

View attachment 678
1412504_347649602075169_7310235648904649561_o.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if that's just the training shirt with the new MLS logo shopped in.

Reactions: Kjbert
1412504_347649602075169_7310235648904649561_o.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if that's just the training shirt with the new MLS logo shopped in.

You can tell it's not by the stripe at the end of the sleeve. Also, the stripes are white, training jersey are black. I'm sure it's the jersey, they definitely already did a photo shoot.

DP3. Stadium Location. Jerseys.

The entire Third Rail, BXFSC, BBSC, /r/mls, Twitter and Instagram will collectively blow a load that will flood the streets of New York City. Thousands will perish.

Snow in November? not unheard of...

Whoosh.

I hope they don't have 3 stripes on the sleeves. It would look like a retro 90's jersey. Mix Diserud only has one game left at Rosenborg lol just trying to pile on the speculation.

Sarcasm Drainyoo.

Reactions: Goodfella
I hope they don't have 3 stripes on the sleeves. It would look like a retro 90's jersey. Mix Diserud only has one game left at Rosenborg lol just trying to pile on the speculation.
it's Adidas, it will have 3 stripes

That's it. We're done. Shows over boys.
DP3 - Mix Diskerud

Kits have three stripes and some colors.

Stadium in Queens.

I know everyone is likely expecting sky blue as the main color of the kit, but I'm not sure why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Melbourne City does not have a sky blue kit in their rotation this season. I'm thinking Man. City wants the distinction of having the sky blue shirts all their own. Like how the Yankees probably wouldn't allow NYCFC to do a white kit with navy pinstripes. I'm 99% convinced (especially after seeing the teaser put out by the club today) that the home kits for NYCFC will be primarily navy blue with sky blue accents (maybe a touch of orange). I'd love it if each club in the CFG family has their own distinct look at home.

I know everyone is likely expecting sky blue as the main color of the kit, but I'm not sure why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Melbourne City does not have a sky blue kit in their rotation this season. I'm thinking Man. City wants the distinction of having the sky blue shirts all their own. Like how the Yankees probably wouldn't allow NYCFC to do a white kit with navy pinstripes. I'm 99% convinced (especially after seeing the teaser put out by the club today) that the home kits for NYCFC will be primarily navy blue with sky blue accents (maybe a touch of orange). I'd love it if each club in the CFG family has their own distinct look at home.

+1