Special Event Nov 13th

Drainyoo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 27, 2014
NYC
I just got an invite from NYCFC about a special event on Nov 13th. I will try to post an image, but it has a big headline that reads " ALL WILL BE REVEALED" and a photo of Villa wearing what looks to be the NYCFC jersey, but it's all in darkness so you can't make it out, just the MLS and NYCFC badges.

Jersey release is finally here.

Here is the image from the email.

KitLaunchInvitation+A.jpg

Hurry and RSVP because they noted that space is limited.

This image of Villa can be anything, but if we might as well start speculating. My guess is that they're going to announce the home kit, and any additional kits later on. By the looks of this, if this is the home and a representation of the actual jersey, the home and main color will be the dark blue.

Or they could have just darkened the entire jersey sans the badges and it's actually white or the light blue.

Terminal 5 is gigantic, I can't imagine it selling out quickly. I RSVP'd even though I currently have work. Going to see if I can somehow make it.

Yeah, but NYCFC could be putting their own limit on things.

This image of Villa can be anything, but if we might as well start speculating. My guess is that they're going to announce the home kit, and any additional kits later on. By the looks of this, if this is the home and a representation of the actual jersey, the home and main color will be the dark blue.

Or they could have just darkened the entire jersey sans the badges and it's actually white or the light blue.

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan mentioned that the colors on "revealed" are probably an indication of the colors and he's probably right. I think we'll get the home kit and they'll save the away for jersey week.

Finally... I'm pretty excited. Things are finally coming together.

Reactions: Kjbert
Awesome, I won't go but I really want to know what they look like.

I wouldn't bet on any indication of the colors. I would note that the image seems to a) not have a collar and b) have a stripe where the sleeve ends. That's about all I can feel confident in.

Reactions: Paul
I think its 100% jerseys aswell. I'm VERY happy they've decided to include supporters in this and not just media. Granted its just Founding Members, still awesome.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert