Tfc Looking To Hire An Italian Coach?

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
image-jpg.47701

I'm not sure what to think about this. European coaches don't do so well here, usually.

Might be better, and cheaper, to try to get Petke.

Do they care about cheaper when it looks like their big investment is failing again?

i didnt even realize they lost four straight after their opening win. i guess still time they have two games in hand. still early in season.

I thought I did post it in the MLS section? :D

Where'd I post it?

Seriously though, it is staggering that Toronto can find a way to still suck. I mean, if you are high level execs at MLSE, how do you not look in the mirror and think, "I f*cking suck at this job, maybe I should fire myself."

I thought I did post it in the MLS section? :D

Where'd I post it?

Seriously though, it is staggering that Toronto can find a way to still suck. I mean, if you are high level execs at MLSE, how do you not look in the mirror and think, "I f*cking suck at this job, maybe I should fire myself."

cuz of that $$$$$$ they making.

i didnt even realize they lost four straight after their opening win. i guess still time they have two games in hand. still early in season.
Haven't they been missed both Bradley and Jozy for a couple of matches? Not an excuse since many teams have to deal with international call ups, but seems a bit drastic for them to be thinking about making a change. Then again this is Knee Jerk Reaction FC.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
TFC Logic: If at first you don't succeed fire your coach and spend millions of dollars on a major international signing that doesn't fit in the squad!