The 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs

RB looks atrocious. Seems like they blew their wad in the first half and are exhausted and lifeless now. If they somehow find a way to win, fully expect a chippy and likely blowout loss at ATL.
It's been the RBNY way last two years. Ton of games they come out with an ultra high press, dominate early and by late in the first half they are holding on for dear life.

Reactions: barnburner13
It's been the RBNY way last two years. Ton of games they come out with an ultra high press, dominate early and by late in the first half they are holding on for dear life.
Armas is no Marsch.

fair point. but zlatan loves a show. the past games against the loons weren't a "big game". the playoffs is an opportunity to put on a show. if he's true to his word, he'll make it happen. especially knowing he has a chance at LAFC if they win.
Nobody gave up fewer goals at home than Minnesota this year. After giving up 3 to us in their first home game, they gave up 10 in the next 16 games. Nobody scored more than 1 goal in Minnesota after April 13. Zlatan might score, but I don't see anybody going off. If he does, it will be amazing.

RB looks atrocious. Seems like they blew their wad in the first half and are exhausted and lifeless now. If they somehow find a way to win, fully expect a chippy and likely blowout loss at ATL.

I like the the way the Union play. Maybe RB gassed out and were atrocious but Philly looked fast and pass nice.
I love how the RB giant backs forearm and push everyone over to with impunity and then they get a hand pat on the back from some tiny forward or midfielder and the refs whistle goes off...
After this year with the throw in crime and Armas crying like a little spoiled baby who doesn’t get a shiny new toy I am so happy they lost today.

2nd time today blowing a wad was mentioned about a team. I hope it becomes a thing on the forums.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Schwallacus
2nd time today blowing a wad was mentioned about a team. I hope it becomes a thing on the forums.

giphy.gif
I was referring to bubblegum. Where’s your mind?

giphy.gif

Reactions: adam
Let's clean it up everyone. This is a family establishment. FUCK THE RED BULLS.

Shows what Loons owners thought about their chance of making the playoffs this season.

we’ve had this discussion before. It was scheduled before MLS changed their playoff schedule.