The Impending Sale Of Rbny

nycmade

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Feb 1, 2015
Brooklyn, NY
www.nycma.de
Hey guys, my name is Sted, I'm a season ticket holder and new member to the forum.

I started a blog to document the NYC-FC games from a fan perspective, also a place to post some articles on my thoughts on the league in general. It's purely a blog site, no advertising or anything on it.

Anyway, I wrote a piece on the impending sale of RBNY, if you'd like to take a look at it, its available at the link below. The following is the first two paragraphs from the article.

"Despite reports in the New York Post stating contrary, Ali Curtis, the new Technical Director at Red Bull New York, and the MLS are positioning the New York Red Bulls to be sold by early as next year.

A statement like that during an economic climate that has seen more private investment into Major League Soccer seems ridiculous. However, the sale of the club is the culmination of an investment plan the MLS put into place since the 2006 transfer of the Metrostars from AEG to Red Bull Corp, a deal the league wanted to push in a bid to reassume the rights to a second New York City team from AEG."

http://www.nycma.de/?p=261

Thoughts and opinions are welcome and very encouraged.

Mods if this isn't allowed, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sted

Last edited:
Hey guys, my name is Sted, I'm a season ticket holder and new member to the forum.

I started a blog to document the NYC-FC games from a fan perspective, also a place to post some articles on my thoughts on the league in general. It's purely a blog site, no advertising or anything on it.

Anyway, I wrote a piece on the impending sale of RBNY, if you'd like to take a look at it, its available here.

Thanks,
Sted
For housekeeping reasons we prefer to keep all media (blogs, articles) together in the MEMBER CONTENT section.

Last edited:
nycmade nycmade we're very happy for you to use this section to promote your articles, so long as they are NYCFC-related. However, we do ask that when you release a new post that you kindly post a paragraph or two from the article in your post rather than just a link to the website, so as to give a lead-in to anyone who might want to read it.

nycmade nycmade we're very happy for you to use this section to promote your articles, so long as they are NYCFC-related. However, we do ask that when you release a new post that you kindly post a paragraph or two from the article in your post rather than just a link to the website, so as to give a lead-in to anyone who might want to read it.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'll do that from now on. I plan on mostly recording match day material, interior stadium stuff, just random fandom.

It's my first sports blog, or any blog for that matter.

Anyway, I wrote a piece on the impending sale of RBNY, if you'd like to take a look at it, its available at the link below. The following is the first two paragraphs from the article.

"Despite reports in the New York Post stating contrary, Ali Curtis, the new Technical Director at Red Bull New York, and the MLS are positioning the New York Red Bulls to be sold by early as next year.

A statement like that during an economic climate that has seen more private investment into Major League Soccer seems ridiculous. However, the sale of the club is the culmination of an investment plan the MLS put into place since the 2006 transfer of the Metrostars from AEG to Red Bull Corp, a deal the league wanted to push in a bid to reassume the rights to a second New York City team from AEG."

Thanks,
Sted

Red bulls corporate always lies. If people think the way our sister club has treated us is bad, they should take a good hard luck at what red bull salzburg has done to them. There was a point where they wouldn't even want to loan them a B team player. There is a reason why a good amount of red bull fans are switching allegiances to this club.

i only see RB considering selling one of their many teams is if RB Leipzig gets promoted to the bundesliga

Reactions: Goodfella