Newcastle v Manchester United
Norwich v West Brom
Chelsea v Stoke

Sunday:

Everton v Arsenal
West Ham v Liverpool

Monday:

Spurs v Sunderland

Anyone fancy making some predictions? There's some potentially interesting storylines this weekend. Everton v Arsenal in the battle for 4th is the main event, but Chelsea could slip up to Stoke after a poor result in the mid-week, and Newcastle and United are battling it out for 7th and I wouldn't call that an easy game for the reds.

My predictions:

City 2-0
Villa 3-1
2-2 draw
Swansea 2-1
1-1 draw
West Brom 1-0
Chelsea 2-1
Everton 1-0
Liverpool 3-0
Spurs 2-0

Manchester City 8 Southampton 0
Aston Villa 5 Fulham 5
Cardiff 6 Crystal Palace 7
Hull 0 Swansea 7
Newcastle 5 Man United 0
Norwich 4 West Brom 6
Chelsea 3 Stoke 0

Sunday

Everton 4 Arsenal 4
West Ham 2 Liverpool 4

Monday

Spurs 5 Sunderland 3

Haha nice I like that. Obviously at this stage of the game every single match is important. Obviously more so for teams at the top and bottom.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
Haha nice I like that. Obviously at this stage of the game every single match is important. Obviously more so for teams at the top and bottom.
The top 3 in the title race have pretty easy fixtures, so I anticipate 3 points for all and not much change in that race.

The race for #4 between Blue Scousers and The Red Woolwich Scum is going to turn on this head-to-head match this week, clearly the biggest game this week, should be entertaining.

Right now there's only about 2 teams whose games aren't that important for. Half of the league are still at risk of relegation, four teams are in the title race and another four are fighting for European qualification places.

Can't wait for Sunday's game. This one will determine if Arsenal's season is going to be a scrap to the end or not. Hopefully they'll take care of them. Great and in form team at the moment though.

And as far as all top teams getting their full three, let's not forget how wacky this season has been. This one's going to the end.

A lot of dull games this week in my opinion. City thankfully thumping Southampton as they should.

Everton vs. Arsenal will be the most intriguing.

So upset I missed the City game, didn't set the alarm clock and fell asleep the minute it ended :(
Chelsea game was decent, great to see some offense from them.
Same with United, even being a City fan its good to see MU score goals and have a good offensive game.

Everton has looked great so far. Arsenal just can't hang with them

All attention now moves to the Liverpool vs Manchester City game next week.. and Chelsea is also still in the race while Arsenal have dropped out.

The race for #4 is now really on, with Everton 1 point behind Arsenal with a game in hand.

Also, assuming Man City finish in the top 5, their Europa League spot for winning the League Cup goes to #6, so the race is on between Spurs and Man U for that spot. Although if Arsenal win the FA cup the #7 would also go to Europe.

That's a massive game. I can't say it will decide things though as City can still win the rest of their games and loose that one and win by 2 points I believe.

That's a massive game. I can't say it will decide things though as City can still win the rest of their games and loose that one and win by 2 points I believe.

Nope, Liverpool win their remaining five games ( including MCFC and Chelsea) = 89 points
MCFC win 6 but lose to Liverpool = 88 points
Chelsea win their five games (including Liverpool) = 87 points

You could as well toss a coin at this stage :D

From an Arsenal perspective, the last two months have been a nightmare. Serious talk from the fans about where our club is headed. Still hoping for the FA Cup but one thing is for sure, this season is going to have an intriguing finish. Good luck to all the City fans, I'll take anything but Chelsea winning. ;)

From an Arsenal perspective, the last two months have been a nightmare. Serious talk from the fans about where our club is headed. Still hoping for the FA Cup but one thing is for sure, this season is going to have an intriguing finish. Good luck to all the City fans, I'll take anything but Chelsea winning. ;)

Surely Arsenal can´t avoid winning the FA Cup.. I mean, the other three teams are Hull, Wigan and Sheffield Utd :eek:

As an Arsenal fan, how important is winning an FA Cup since all the top teams are out of it already? Would you rather 4th place or an FA Cup trophy for instance?