Upcoming Forum Updates

pirlo smile GIF by NYCFC

GIPHY works now!
When writing a message click on the 3 dots next to B I buttons and click GIF.

Will revert to the blue.
Only thing tripping me up about the bolt is it now shows double alerts. Sidebar and that.
On mobile I personally am unbothered by the double alerts. Any news about the game day chat box? Thank you again for doing this for all of us

On mobile I personally am unbothered by the double alerts. Any news about the game day chat box? Thank you again for doing this for all of us
We’ll be good to go with the one we had. I just have to get the new license since we were more than 12 months out from the previous one.
Would of upgraded automatically otherwise.

I'm one of the apparently few who prefers Light Mode. I have a couple of purely aesthetic requests that don't really matter if they're too hard to fix and certainly aren't urgent:
While Dark Mode says "NYCFC Forums" in a Title Font at the top of the page, Light Mode just says "HOME."
Dark Mode tabs have a dark blue favicon, probably part of the Dark Mode toolkit I'm guessing. Light mode has a generic web globe favicon. Don't know if you have one for Light and certainly don't expect you to create one. But I think light mode used to have a non-generic favicon.

I am with you on preferring Light Mode. The changes you mention don't bother me, but I do recommend them to Dan as they make the site more professional and appealing, which might help traffic at the margins.

FWIW, my favicon* is the same in both, three vertical lines with horizontal lines across them at varying points - kind of like the transporter controls on Star Trek.

* - I had to look up what this was.

4e54b5fbaef2f3e503ce5cc02b8240a25f4af0ed.gif

I am with you on preferring Light Mode. The changes you mention don't bother me, but I do recommend them to Dan as they make the site more professional and appealing, which might help traffic at the margins.

FWIW, my favicon* is the same in both, three vertical lines with horizontal lines across them at varying points - kind of like the transporter controls on Star Trek.

* - I had to look up what this was.

4e54b5fbaef2f3e503ce5cc02b8240a25f4af0ed.gif
I believe that's known as the Seth Seth icon.
And now at my work computer I have that icon you describe in Dark mode and the old favicon I'm used to in Light mode, which I think is a version of the forum logo but it's so tiny I can't be sure.

Keep the feedback coming. We had a custom favicon but it must have been cleared with the upgrade.

I'm one of the apparently few who prefers Light Mode. I have a couple of purely aesthetic requests that don't really matter if they're too hard to fix and certainly aren't urgent:
While Dark Mode says "NYCFC Forums" in a Title Font at the top of the page, Light Mode just says "HOME."
Dark Mode tabs have a dark blue favicon, probably part of the Dark Mode toolkit I'm guessing. Light mode has a generic web globe favicon. Don't know if you have one for Light and certainly don't expect you to create one. But I think light mode used to have a non-generic favicon.
Changed to NYCFC Forums on light style.

Adding rest of that to my list.

Changed to NYCFC Forums on light style.

Adding rest of that to my list.
Thanks! As I noted, the old Light Style favicon is appearing for me now, while at work. It wasn't at home this morning. Not sure if something happened in between or maybe my work computer is pulling from a cache and home isn't. Or maybe it's now on my home computer also, but I cannot check until later.