USOC - May 11 - Rochester (Home)

Section 4 it is. Can anyone that has been at Belson for prior matches provide a run down on food/drink options? Can we bring in food/drink as this is not a typical venue? May need to bring in a few Screamers.

1651441860964.png

Section 4 it is. Can anyone that has been at Belson for prior matches provide a run down on food/drink options? Can we bring in food/drink as this is not a typical venue? May need to bring in a few Screamers.

View attachment 12028
The food/drink selection at Belson is terrible. Think high school soccer concessions. There's also not that much in the near vicinity either. I got an average hero at a deli that was a 10 minute walk away one time.

Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta
The food/drink selection at Belson is terrible. Think high school soccer concessions. There's also not that much in the near vicinity either. I got an average hero at a deli that was a 10 minute walk away one time.
Yep. Literally just a lady selling stuff from a concession stand outside the stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert

Is there a bag policy? What is security at entry? Is it high school level also?

I'll bring items in a bag if I can (or must).

So we park underneath the stadium? No issues?
It's perhaps a little generous to call it a stadium. Definitely a field. If you want it to be a stadium it probably has to have more than just bleachers, and also have some actual food vendors.

Reactions: canchon and Kjbert
So we’re bringing our own beer then or stopping at the nearest bodega? It’s literally that high school level?

So we’re bringing our own beer then or stopping at the nearest bodega? It’s literally that high school level?
Or like, just don't and you'll survive a game without that lol.

I doubt you can bring your own beer in.