USOC - May 11 - Rochester (Home)

I said the jersey, not the shorts ;)
-----

Who'se going today? And when/where are we meeting? hah!
I will be going. Gonna try to leave my apt as close to 5 as I can and then Google maps says it should take me an hour and ten minutes.

Definitely down to meet up beforehand if I can. This will be the second to last game I am able to make before my wife and I move to Wisconsin. We are moving at the end of the month, so I'll be making this one and then the 5/22 match at Citi Field. So definitely up for meeting up with all you guys while I still can!

Still plan on keeping my season tickets, making a trip back at least once a year for a game, and being involved here and with The Outfield as much as life allows me to.

I'll try to get there by 6:15. A few of us are sitting in Section 4. I don't know a suitable spot to try to meet beforehand.

This will be the second to last game I am able to make before my wife and I move to Wisconsin.
I knew this was coming but not when. Definitely would like to see you tonight or on 5/22 or both.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I will be going. Gonna try to leave my apt as close to 5 as I can and then Google maps says it should take me an hour and ten minutes.

Definitely down to meet up beforehand if I can. This will be the second to last game I am able to make before my wife and I move to Wisconsin. We are moving at the end of the month, so I'll be making this one and then the 5/22 match at Citi Field. So definitely up for meeting up with all you guys while I still can!

Still plan on keeping my season tickets, making a trip back at least once a year for a game, and being involved here and with The Outfield as much as life allows me to.
Oof, I didn't know you were moving to Wisconsin, but I hope we'll meet again! :)

I'm down for this one and 5/22!
I was thinking we can just meet in front of the stadium.

Good luck airport buddy

Reactions: SoupInNYC

Sad to hear you are on the move.

But don't worry about being in Wisconsin. We are sure to play a home game there sooner or later.

Just hoping the drive doesn't end up being more than an hour -- I need time for a pre-game beer or two!

Reactions: JCMore
Sad to hear you are on the move.

But don't worry about being in Wisconsin. We are sure to play a home game there sooner or later.
LMAO.

I am excited to be back to pick up Marquette basketball season tickets now along with Forward Madison season tickets (while still keeping my NYCFC season tickets).

I'm not sure my wife is as excited about those things as I am.

Anyone want a free pair for tonight? I can’t make it. First row at midfield. DM me.