Were We All Added To The Mcfc Email List?

Classicist

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 3, 2014
Manhattan
Obviously it's easy enough to unsubscribe, but is this what can we expect? Constant promotion of Manchester City?

Yea I hate getting spam emails, which is what I considered that. I'm a New York City supporter and that's what I signed up for. Hopefully this is a one-time thing.

Obviously it's easy enough to unsubscribe, but is this what can we expect? Constant promotion of Manchester City?

If you opted in to receive marketing material, then it probably includes stuff from MC. Annoying yes, but nothing new.

I was a little annoyed too. Then I realized I wouldn't be so annoyed if it were Melbourne City or Yokohama updates. With our season ticket holder status we are also given a Cityzens membership as part of the package. The mailing list is a Cityzen "perk". Like Drainyoo and MrE pointed out, we are part of the City Football Group. I guess this is a small price to pay.

remember a few months ago when I & a few other Blues on here got absolutely slated for saying NYCFC & MCFC are connected? Just sayin

Reactions: MrE and AndreT_NY
remember a few months ago when I & a few other Blues on here got absolutely slated for saying NYCFC & MCFC are connected? Just sayin
I don't believe that was the issue. The issue was you guys kept referring to NY as a feeder team...which got a little annoying seeing how this is a NYC forum.

We're gonna drop the topic now though. It was nice the past couple months where we were all getting along...

Reactions: Gene
We're gonna drop the topic now though. It was nice the past couple months where we were all getting along...

New chant idea:

Kum bay ya, New York, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, New York, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, New York, kum bay ya,
New York, kum bay ya.
:D

Reactions: grandsolo
I don't believe that was the issue. The issue was you guys kept referring to NY as a feeder team...which got a little annoying seeing how this is a NYC forum.

I never referred to NYCFC as a feeder club. Not many Blues did. But theres no way I'm getting into that again

I also never refered to NYCFC as a feeder club. The way I remember it was that the MCFC haters referred to NYCFC as a feeder club and were pissed about that.

Reactions: grandsolo and MrE