What will you be purchasing ticket plan wise?

What will you be purchasing?

• Season Tickets

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Not Season Tickets But Some Sort Of A Ticket Plan

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Single Game Tickets When I Can Attend

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Don't Plan On Attending Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Single Game Tickets.

At one time I had seasons for the Cosmos, Giants, Rangers, and my friends and
I spent a lot of time at Yankee or Shea Stadium during the summer.......but man that was a long time ago (although I still have the Giants tickets).

Nowadays family life (husband, father of two) and other commitments will keep me from getting seasons to NYCFC, but I'll try to get there as often as possible,

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I think they will be. Season tickets around the league are very reasonable. Don't see why we would be different especially with playing in a temp stadium. Hopefully they'll grandfather in.

Season tickets can run you below $400, from what I've seen. Even if playing at Yankee Stadium loses some of that intimate feeling you'd get at a SSS where you're practically on top of the pitch, I think it's worth it. Plan to get season tickets with a friend.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
since I switch shifts every odd 2 months it might be hard to go to a lot of matches, makes me sad cause I would be a very dedicated supporter if I had your normal 9-5 hours.

I speak for everyone I'm pretty sure in saying that season tickets are probably on everyones wish list, and time to get to all the games. I'm going to be a senior in high school when the season begins and with college planning and all that good and jolly stuff, Single Tickets are probably the best way to go for me

Well I went on season tickets for NYCFC and found 3 levels of seating from what I saw. Premium, General, and Supporters. I start college next year and my current job makes me work weekends nights. So until I find a new job I'll most likely just get single tickets for the supporters section, and since I live in Jersey commuting will be a pain.

I will be going with Season tickets. Unfortunately I do live 2.5 hours away and have military commitments so I won't be able to attend every match, but I am sure I can unload whatever tickets I can't use to supporter's on here!

Supporters Section deposit. Would move to General which is more expensive if the seats are better. Going to be tough to top Left Field

just got an official confirmation email from the club regarding my season tickets.

Thank you for your first installment towards New York City FC full season tickets and congratulations on becoming one of the first 3,000 account holders! As a Founding Member, you will help grow and shape our Club from the beginning as we move towards our inaugural season in 2015 at Yankee Stadium.

A seating map with full season ticket prices is expected to be released this summer and prices will be in line with other teams around MLS. Please note, your initial installment amount is not related to the overall season ticket or per game price.

Seat selection for the 2015 season is also expected to begin this summer and will be based on the order in which initial installments are made. If you have any friends, family or contacts in the soccer or corporate community that would be interested in season tickets, please have them sign up as soon as possible so they have a better chance of getting seats next to you. They can place their initial installment by calling 855.77.NYCFC or visiting www.nycfc.com.

After you have selected your seats, you will have the option of paying off your remaining balance in full or setting up a payment plan that spreads out payments over several months.

Please see below for a few of the exclusive benefits you will receive:

·The opportunity to have your name etched in stone and on display as a Founding Member at New York City FC’s future stadium

·A limited edition scarf featuring the name of each full season account owner

·A New York City FC Founding Member drawstring bag

For a list of additional benefits, as well as some ticketing FAQs, please visitwww.nycfc.com/tickets.

Over the next few months we look forward to getting to know you and what you’re looking for in your New York City FC season tickets. In the meantime, we can be reached at fanservices@nycfc.com or twitter.com/NYCFCHelp if you have any questions.

This is an incredibly exciting time for all of us who are passionate about soccer in and around New York City and we can’t wait to get started with you onboard!

I'll be getting season tickets with my girlfriend. Going with the general section for now, but if they offer better seats and perks with premium might make the jump