Will the Away Home Game affect your renewal decision?

Will East Hartford FC affect your ST Renewal decision?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Ambivalent

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goodfella

Beers, Banter, Footy.
Elite Donor
Donor
May 19, 2014
Interested to see if the rescheduled game will affect season ticket renewal decision.

I'm still renewing. I wasn't going to go to this match anyway but I think all things considered, the club actually did the right thing by us (as much as was possible). Refunds, ticket exchanges, or discounted tickets and transportation to the game otherwise. Being able to trade more games next year is also a plus.

Until a club shows up that does a better job of representing this city, and maybe even then, I'm in this.

Honestly, nothing they've done so far has broadcast outright disrespect to me. Incompetence and lack of experience, sure, but not disrespect. And the most constructive route towards the kind of football-supporting experience I want to be a part of still includes me giving my love to this club.

Still renewing, I feel strongly that the messaging from the club should have contained an apology for moving the game but other than that I agree with Mkdaman1818 Mkdaman1818 that the outcome isn't that bad and it's not enough to cause me to drop my tickets.

nsr.gif

I am calling BS on the majority of the No votes so far.

i voted no.....my price didnt go up as well. the venue change sucks terribly but im still having fun with home and away games i go to supporting the team. so no its not affecting my decision in the end

i voted no.....my price didnt go up as well. the venue change sucks terribly but im still having fun with home and away games i go to supporting the team. so no its not affecting my decision in the end

I am an idiot. I just looked at the thread title and thought all the people saying no were saying they wouldn't renew. disregard lol.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I'm renewing. This sucks, but I always assumed this could happen. Assumed we would have played at Citi, MetLife, or RBA instead, but that's obviously not happening. Oh well, they fully refunded which was the right thing to do, so even if this happens in the future, i'm still happy having a 16-game season package.

I am not happy there wasn't a bigger... hey we fucked up, here's how we're going to avoid that in the future. Or you know a sincerer apology.

Like you completely fucking ruin a game... and rob me of a match off my season ticket... and the messaging is basically... this is happening, go fuck yourself. It's definitely ringing warning bells in my head.

If they think shit like this is kosher and keep trying it the impact will be, let's just go with significantly detrimental to my desire to renew.

For now I will go with, someone phoned it in cause they were unable to find a way to come up with anything positive about the situation and were just too constrained in their ability to communicate to do their job at all. I figure that's giving them the benefit of the doubt. But it's still indicative of a fuckup... just less of an across the board fuckup.