Worldwide Stadium Food

I THINK you can get these at Myer's of Keswick in the Village, but you can certainly get them at St Andrew's in midtown (which I plan to do on Wednesday).
Yes to both. Myer's has pasties too. Hudson and Jane Street (a few blocks from 8th and 13th).

Reactions: Jock and CP_Scouse
I wish they offered a little more of a healthy menu at one of the venues. Maybe they do and hopefully I just need to be informed ? I tried a grilled chicken sandwich last home match and I almost chocked. It was like eating sand. It was so overcooked that the grilled marks were toothpicks jabbing into the roof of my mouth. Guess its too much to ask for

They have a fruit stand on the lower level if you are into that kind of thing. I walked by it twice on my way too and from getting Garlic fries. It never has a line. If they really wanted to sell that stuff they should fry it in bacon fat and serve it on a stick with some ranch/cheese dipping sauce. How do they expect Americans to eat healthy if theres no cheese.

OMFG the Pat LaFrieda filet mignon cheese steak @ citi field!!!! They put fresh sliced mignon on a club roll and they place onion soup on a hot stove and melt the cheese over it and place it on the steak. Its absolutely amazing and wish it was in YS too lol Id take the Pat LaFrieda over Carls that YS offers any day. Carls is only good from the old Carls location.Its complete trash at YS. Its not even the same taste

I agree, The famed Carls is not what it used to be according to other forum members. The day I decided to try their food, I was hungry and running late for the game. I had read some good and and ok members reviews , I had a Carls's steak , it was bad, stale bread , meat was dry and onions overcooked and to top it , the sandwich was served luke warm

I have not had much experience eating at stadiums. I am limited to YS, Carls, Noodles and several times at Delta 360 , none of the food I have tried has compelled me to repeat the experience. The food is better outside both in price and tastebuds

OMFG the Pat LaFrieda filet mignon cheese steak @ citi field!!!! They put fresh sliced mignon on a club roll and they place onion soup on a hot stove and melt the cheese over it and place it on the steak. Its absolutely amazing and wish it was in YS too lol Id take the Pat LaFrieda over Carls that YS offers any day. Carls is only good from the old Carls location.Its complete trash at YS. Its not even the same taste
Pat-LaFriedas-Original-Filet-Mignon-Steak-Sandwich-e1428099070302.jpg

went to the bayern- hamburg home opener this past friday and had a hot dog outside the stadium. the thing was like 3 feet long.

few weeks before i went to see PAOK vs Spartak trnava in Thessaloniki, Greece, had the best chicken souvlaki sandwich, you know why? because its made with love

went to the bayern- hamburg home opener this past friday and had a hot dog outside the stadium. the thing was like 3 feet long.

few weeks before i went to see PAOK vs Spartak trnava in Thessaloniki, Greece, had the best chicken souvlaki sandwich, you know why? because its made with love
No idea what the chicken fingers at Yankee Stadium are made of but I can tell you it ain't love.

Reactions: roxfontaine

Lucky bastard! :p

Reactions: Mario