2016 Home/away Jersey Wishlist

Something like this

NYCFC%201.png

or light blue version of this

chelsea-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Reactions: CP_Scouse
We will likely only get 1 new kit. Most teams alternate release of home and away

Most teams only release one new kit, but NYCFC seems to have had huge issues keeping their in stock. I'd say that demand will mean two new jerseys. Note Seattle got two new ones.

I'd love to see the away kit be mainly navy blue with sky blue lettering/adidas stripes. Basically, I want the Drainyoo design that once a month gets passed around as a real leak. I'd also be cool with a orange kit with with sky blue or navy blue accents/lettering.

As far as the home kit, it's probably not changing that much. But if it could, maybe a riff off of Philly's kit with a sky blue base with an orange stripe in the middle?

Most teams only release one new kit, but NYCFC seems to have had huge issues keeping their in stock. I'd say that demand will mean two new jerseys. Note Seattle got two new ones.

I'd love to see the away kit be mainly navy blue with sky blue lettering/adidas stripes. Basically, I want the Drainyoo design that once a month gets passed around as a real leak. I'd also be cool with a orange kit with with sky blue or navy blue accents/lettering.

As far as the home kit, it's probably not changing that much. But if it could, maybe a riff off of Philly's kit with a sky blue base with an orange stripe in the middle?

Not if they do that ridiculous centered crest thing

man-city-pre-match-top-blue-2013-14.jpg Have something like this with more of our own nyc flare throw orange on it. Have it say defend the city in the collar and put the pentagon mark on the back collar for 5 boroughs 1 City 1 Team. Always a fan of hoops maybe thats just the rugby player/Celtic fan in me.

View attachment 1893 Have something like this with more of our own nyc flare throw orange on it. Have it say defend the city in the collar and put the pentagon mark on the back collar for 5 boroughs 1 City 1 Team. Always a fan of hoops maybe thats just the rugby player/Celtic fan in me.
I'd love this, but unfortunately that style/color combo is already taken :(

2bf21-2014sportingkcsecondaryjersey.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil
I'd love this, but unfortunately that style/color combo is already taken :(

2bf21-2014sportingkcsecondaryjersey.jpg
Totally forgot SKC wore hoops always think of them in their primary light blue with that dark blue shoulder now they also have an all light blue home kit from jersey week. So I guess the black kit will always be used when we play them.

I mentioned this in the Jersey/Kit thread - after seeing concepts that fans like Drainyoo Drainyoo can come up with - we should let NYCFC know we'd like to create and vote on the new jersey for 2016

I know a fair amount of people weren't happy with how the vote went for the badge (or the armbands), but they might want to help us after the backlash they received for the home jersey

Reactions: NYCFCP and Drainyoo