EPL 2022-2023

Yep. Brighton in 7th and Brentford in 8th with 1/6 and 1/7 (respectively) of the wage bill of Chelsea in 10th.

Also, Fulham in 9th with just over 1/4 of Chelsea's wage bill.

Also, for all the focus on Newcastle's success and their new ownership, they haven't started to spend yet.

p/s - not sure why those are in Green.

I'm a Spurs fan and I find it fucking hilarious. Don't forget our sporting director who resigned in disgrace last week after being busted for financial shenanigans while at Juventus, and the fact our beloved ex-manager whose return the fans have been singing for is about to sign with... our bitter rival Chelsea.

Animated GIF

Nothing more disappointing than sitting down and waiting for a kick ass match to start only to get a blowout.
Cannot believe the way City is totally dismantling Arsenal this afternoon.
3-0 in the 55' and they could have easily had 2 or 3 more.

Nothing more disappointing than sitting down and waiting for a kick ass match to start only to get a blowout.
Cannot believe the way City is totally dismantling Arsenal this afternoon.
3-0 in the 55' and they could have easily had 2 or 3 more.
I hate to say it, but I saw this one coming. My Gunners have been wobbling and dropping points all month. You could feel an ass-whuppin' coming.

Just a little too green, I think. City is just a better, more experienced and more hardened side.

Reactions: Gene
I''m off on Wednesdays and I get peacock so I was able to watch this one. Honestly the first match I've been able to sit down and watch start to finish in awhile. I thoroughly enjoyed it. City are firing on all cylinders right now. Anything can happen in the one off of knock out football so I"m not writing their name in for the treble just yet but I think it would take an act of nature for them to not win the league yet again at this point.

Haaland set the record for goals scored in a 38 game season and can now reasonably be expected to pass Alan Shearer/Andy Cole's joint record of 34 in an EPL season period. I definitely don't agree with the idea their a better team without him. Today he didn't get his goal till the last possible second and it was icing on the cake but his link up play with De Bruyne was top class all the way. I could go on waxing lyrical about his (KDB) man of the match performance or about Grealish and Stones are coming good after being written off by the fickle English press but I'll restrain myself.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Famous NYCFC alum, Frank Lampard, leads Chelsea against Arsenal today.

Christian Pulisic is not in the starting lineup.

Or on the bench.