EPL 2022-2023

Pulisic and Harrison each have 20 goals in the EPL.
Marisa Tomei Trick Question GIF

Reactions: Gotham Gator
watching man u and bournemouth play...

and i'm thinking "man this angle makes the field look so small"

if we can't keep our super small field in the new stadium, make the camera angle so that it looks small.

watching man u and bournemouth play...

and i'm thinking "man this angle makes the field look so small"

if we can't keep our super small field in the new stadium, make the camera angle so that it looks small.
Also, notice how zoomed in they are? That should be how it's done. If the ball's near the far sideline I should not be able to see the near sideline in the shot. Total pet peeve of mine with a lot of US soccer coverage.

Also, notice how zoomed in they are? That should be how it's done. If the ball's near the far sideline I should not be able to see the near sideline in the shot. Total pet peeve of mine with a lot of US soccer coverage.

Sports broadcasts have too many close-in shots when it is better to see most of the field/court/rink, minimum 70% of it.
Fight to the death?

With soccer especially, it's important to see the whole field. Imagine a player on the far sideline breaks away from a defender and whips in a cross....is there anyone there for it? Let's hope the camera is able to pan fast enough to follow the cross in and, assuming I'm not nauseous, see if anyone happened to be where the ball is going, not knowing how they got there.

Plus, how would anyone be able to complain about Messi walking around if he's not on camera?

Reactions: gbservis
City win the title again without even playing .
It was that stretch of five games in April. I knew it from the beginning of the season. Although, to be honest, I thought my Gunners would be chasing Champions League this season and challenging for the Prem next year. But that stretch of games was going to be all about it regardless, and we just didn't get it done.

Falling to draws against Liverpool and West Ham after leading both 2-0 was catastrophic. And then the draw against Southampton at home. Just brutal. Those three games did it.

But hey, there's no substitute for depth and experience. There's a lesson in that. Ahem.

It was that stretch of five games in April. I knew it from the beginning of the season. Although, to be honest, I thought my Gunners would be chasing Champions League this season and challenging for the Prem next year. But that stretch of games was going to be all about it regardless, and we just didn't get it done.

Falling to draws against Liverpool and West Ham after leading both 2-0 was catastrophic. And then the draw against Southampton at home. Just brutal. Those three games did it.

But hey, there's no substitute for depth and experience. There's a lesson in that. Ahem.
And thanks for fucking losing to Forest and making things so much harder on Leeds.

On the subject of camera coverage, can someone explain to me why, in the pass happy NFL, every play begins with a shot that doesn’t show you what’s happening in the defensive secondary?

On the subject of camera coverage, can someone explain to me why, in the pass happy NFL, every play begins with a shot that doesn’t show you what’s happening in the defensive secondary?
Need to show all those replays during the breaks in the game. Also, so viewers can't anticipate what's going to happen next.

Reactions: Gotham Gator