2016 Jersey Thread

On a positive side, the preview pictures have all looked pretty cool.

Imagine if we hadn't seen the leaks? Based on this picture we would all be drooling over a dark blue with orange and light blue trim jersey. Only to be punched in the uteruses when we saw the seizure inducer they are about to unveil.

My son likes it though, so I will get a kids size. I think we are not the target demographic for this jersey. MLS wants to hook the kids in.
My daughter has been clamoring for an away jersey all offseason. I have tried not to poison the well with my initial reaction and haven't showed her the leaked photos. Maybe I should record her when I first show it to her - might make for an entertaining video. My guess is, as Tom said, that she'll think it is cool.

Remember, the forums' consensus usually is the correct one, but, as we have learned, it also usually is not representative of the general fan base's consensus (see, for example, forums' Lampard hate vs. fan base's Lampard love). Watch this jersey become a best-seller.
The day that happens is the day I hope the Zombie Apocalypse goes down....

My daughter has been clamoring for an away jersey all offseason. I have tried not to poison the well with my initial reaction and haven't showed her the leaked photos. Maybe I should record her when I first show it to her - might make for an entertaining video. My guess is, as Tom said, that she'll think it is cool.
If she likes it, remember you have the ability to edit the content to fit the narrative :)

If she doesn't you can probably submit the video to Jimmy Kimmel and catapult her to fame.

You think they'll wear them vs OKC on Friday?

On a positive side, the preview pictures have all looked pretty cool.

Imagine if we hadn't seen the leaks? Based on this picture we would all be drooling over a dark blue with orange and light blue trim jersey. Only to be punched in the uteruses when we saw the seizure inducer they are about to unveil.

My son likes it though, so I will get a kids size. I think we are not the target demographic for this jersey. MLS wants to hook the kids in.
Well Tom, consider your uterus to have been punched.

4g11y0.jpg