2016 Jersey Thread

Connor Benchwarmer Brandt, our (4th?) string leftback. Was on the team last year but I think he was injured.
Yeah he had a couple bad injuries last year that required surgery. Can't speak on his abilities as he was hurt all year and spent most of it rehabbing. But a cool dude and talks to people on Twitter all the time

My daughter has been clamoring for an away jersey all offseason. I have tried not to poison the well with my initial reaction and haven't showed her the leaked photos. Maybe I should record her when I first show it to her - might make for an entertaining video. My guess is, as Tom said, that she'll think it is cool.
Well, since seven of you were gracious enough to click "like" on this, here's Leah's take on the new jersey. I'll be back next week with some more substantive stuff after the first exhibition match. Enjoy and subscribe on YouTube.

Well, since seven of you were gracious enough to click "like" on this, here's Leah's take on the new jersey. I'll be back next week with some more substantive stuff after the first exhibition match. Enjoy and subscribe on YouTube.

Haha adorable

I really like Leah's observation that the circles are like water; there is so much water around New York City and all but one borough are on islands (and Yankees Stadium is pretty close to the Harlem River). I really like the jersey too and already placed my order. It's so unique and it does look much better than that old photo on the racecar bed.

The kit definitely looks better than the racecar bed photo. I pre-ordered one myself.

I really like Leah's observation that the circles are like water; there is so much water around New York City and all but one borough are on islands (and Yankees Stadium is pretty close to the Harlem River). I really like the jersey too and already placed my order. It's so unique and it does look much better than that old photo on the racecar bed.
Thanks! I appreciate the post-hoc rationalization of her ramblings! Not sure about the carrots though...

Any word on when Upper 90, Adidas store, etc. will have the new kit in stock? I want to have a look at it in person

really? the MLS store said they weren't shipping until 2/29 - thanks MLS! should be Motherfuckers, Losers, and Sissies - amiright?!
the 29th shipping date was for a jersey with name/number. If you selected blank jersey, the shipping date was the 19th, so U90 having them next week is feasible and your acronym is unapproved, in this instance at least :D

Reactions: LostAnvil
I almost feel guilty for my fetish, which I'll surely get mulliganed for, but - I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS TEXTILE! :p