2016 Jersey Thread

really? the MLS store said they weren't shipping until 2/29 - thanks MLS! should be Motherfuckers, Losers, and Sissies - amiright?!
My order said it would ship no later than Feb 19th? Either there are two different sets of inventories (i.e. you ordered after me and the inventory ran out/has to be resupplied), or you maybe misread the confirmation?

My order said it would ship no later than Feb 19th? Either there are two different sets of inventories (i.e. you ordered after me and the inventory ran out/has to be resupplied), or you maybe misread the confirmation?
the 29th shipping date was for a jersey with name/number. If you selected blank jersey, the shipping date was the 19th,

Reactions: Ulrich

I got a Poku jersey and my confirmation states: This item has a tentative ship date of Monday, February 29th.

Goodfella Goodfella cleared it up:

the 29th shipping date was for a jersey with name/number. If you selected blank jersey, the shipping date was the 19th, so U90 having them next week is feasible and your acronym is unapproved, in this instance at least :D

View attachment 4080
Here is the inspiration for next years home kit ...

Dont joke about that
Could happen
Actually, it seems the jersey was a prescient celebration of today's announcement of the discovery of gravitational waves.

OOOOH God! Please nooooo! these ideas/designs or or whatever they may be called, look to me like an Ascaris with glowing eyes. Gross! We are going to look like we have Ascariasis. I will not buy this Jerseys if that is the design. Grooosss!

Not to get too much off topic, but is it me or do the Jersey's seem more expensive than last year. $180 for an authentic custom seems like a lot. Still will probably end up getting a Poku.

Not to get too much off topic, but is it me or do the Jersey's seem more expensive than last year. $180 for an authentic custom seems like a lot. Still will probably end up getting a Poku.
They're the same as last year. Short sleeve blank is $120. Custom us $150. I think the long sleeve, custom authentic is $180.

Buying it in the stadium will be slightly more expensive. Can't remember the markup from 2015, but I think it was $25 to buy it in the shop.

Speaking of, I just realized this atrocity is a distraction to have us talking about something- instead of asking questions about the stadium.

Reactions: Konrad and Ulrich
Eh. I'm mentally preparing myself to drop $350 on a hockey jersey haha
Ouch! Sports jerseys are always such a rip off.. I thought we were getting done in the UK with shirts for 50 quid, then I saw the price of them over here!

Take off the zero at the end and you have more of my interest...

Ouch! Sports jerseys are always such a rip off.. I thought we were getting done in the UK with shirts for 50 quid, then I saw the price of them over here!

Take off the zero at the end and you have more of my interest...
Haha yeah. Hockey jersey prices are pretty insane. $350 is for the player issue jersey. And that's not even customized! That's going to be another $80 or so.

Haha yeah. Hockey jersey prices are pretty insane. $350 is for the player issue jersey. And that's not even customized! That's going to be another $80 or so.
Pretty crazy that you're asking your groomsmen to wear hockey jerseys IMO.

Reactions: Ulrich
Did anybody notice that NYCFC is now promoting the new jersey as the Secondary kit and not the Away kit ???

I guess this gives them more flexibility & justification to wear the City-blue as much as possible.....

File Feb 11, 4 05 44 PM.png

Reactions: Konrad