2018 Jersey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYCFC players bumps into Felipe while the photographer is positioning the shoot. Felipe drops to the floor while holding this face. Medics have to be called up. But because they aren't soccer medics, they don't know what the hell this guy is doing while the photographer is demanding he gets up for time wasting.

Everyone is still very confused about what happened, so they looked into the videographer's camera that was rolling. They see from that angle that no one ever touched Filipe. But because a card was not originally issued, there's no possibility to penalize him at that point. After enough time is wasted, and Villa has to leave for another appointment, Felipe then gets right back up like nothing ever happened.

Last edited:
I was only half-joking when I favorably compared it to the Hypnokit.

I only just picked up last year's shirt and I like it. Could maybe do with slightly smaller neck and arms, although maybe that's just what I get for having to pick the bigger size for being a fat bastard.

Anyone notice the dark, smoky ads that NYCFC.com has right now? Hmmmm. I think a dark gray secondary would be pretty cool. Ties into the color scheme of some of the recent leaked Adidas stuff.

Blues and Grays? Where have I seen those before?

giphy.gif

Anyone notice the dark, smoky ads that NYCFC.com has right now? Hmmmm. I think a dark gray secondary would be pretty cool. Ties into the color scheme of some of the recent leaked Adidas stuff.

A la Man City's current third kit.
nike-man-city-17-18-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.