2019 Roster Discussion

What Position Should NYCFC Target For Its Splash Signing?

• Striker

Votes: 52 89.7%
  • Midfielder

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Defender

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Guy must really love Canada.
Wasn't he in Montreal for a specific doctor for his daughter/son? I don't know if I remember correctly, but he was somewhat mad at Montreal for not protecting him in the draft before getting taken by LAFC because of the closeness to said doctor. I wonder if he's joining TFC due to a vast amount of retained spite for Montreal. Maybe the doctor moved to Toronto? Maybe I'm just making up random bologna?

Still, moving to your rivals team 1 year later, damn man. That'd be like BWP coming to NYCFC or Villa going to RBNJ.

Wasn't he in Montreal for a specific doctor for his daughter/son? I don't know if I remember correctly, but he was somewhat mad at Montreal for not protecting him in the draft before getting taken by LAFC because of the closeness to said doctor. I wonder if he's joining TFC due to a vast amount of retained spite for Montreal. Maybe the doctor moved to Toronto? Maybe I'm just making up random bologna?

Still, moving to your rivals team 1 year later, damn man. That'd be like BWP coming to NYCFC or Villa going to RBNJ.
And engineering a transfer to Europe for 3 months so he could have his choice of MLS teams coming back. Supergenius.

Most of the articles I read said that the care they needed for their autistic daughter was only available in Canada. The rivalry and revenge thing has got to be a tasty bonus though.

After 3-4 weeks of relative silence, the Quevedo --> NYCFC rumors are percolating again on Twitter today. The completely unsourced rumors also indicate Minnesota in interested.
Any worthwhile NYCFC twitter accounts to follow? I follow of few, but never get the full rumor mill.

Always assume it’s a DP signing. That way, you won’t be disappointed.

Remember when Maxi and Medina were loanees?

Fair enough, though his transfermarket page doesn't appear to indicate a high price. Anyone know anything about this guy?

Reactions: Kjbert