2023 NYCFC Kit Thread

I agree. I remember the original designer of the crest and other graphics insisted that the sky blue and orange must never touch.
Looks like they're doing it here, unless the graphical fidelity of the closeups makes it impossible to see white or dark blue between them...

Reactions: Kjbert
looks like it's gonna be a GREAT jersey from the peeks at it. might be a must have for me.

Reactions: Kjbert
This kit will be worn for the 9th and 10th seasons of NYCFC. Last time there was a subway mosaic was the inaugural season, so maybe they're doing an early nod to the 10th anniversary (which would be on the 11th season played though, right?)

nycfc_inauguralseason_dribbble.jpg

yeah, gotta be subway mosaic tiles. Maybe the pigeon?

The mosaic kinda looks like the torch as well
I was thinking the same thing, it looks like the torch, but that would be quite redundant to have the same thing on the kit twice. I’m hoping maybe it’s Lady Liberty's head?

Reactions: JCMore
ok we're taking bets.
The new home jersey mosaic is an image of __________.
1) the torch or something statue of liberty
2) a random pattern the club will say represents the "energy" of nyc or something cheesey like that
3) the MTA subway map system
4) a pixelized representation of the 5 boroughs
5) (choose your own!)

ok we're taking bets.
2) a random pattern the club will say represents the "energy" of nyc or something cheesey like that
5) (choose your own!)
Spider-Man Hello GIF by MOODMAN
Adam

ok we're taking bets.
5) (choose your own!)

im going to say torch since adidas did something similar with 2020 Euro Collection ( also has pin stripes)

adidas-euro-2020-new-york-city-jersey-2.jpg

adidas-euro-2020-new-york-city-jersey-3.jpg

Reactions: moogoo
ok we're taking bets.
5) (choose your own!)
I wanna say Unisphere, but the lead time on jersey designs makes that unlikely. But what the hell.
18E12EBB-FA9E-4FDE-9F75-B4D9A63E77DF.jpeg

Colorado is releasing their kit on 2/15. Given the season kicks off ten days later, would hope it would be a bit sooner so fans would wear these kits to the first matches.