forfalskning

a.k.a.: tlpretender
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 4, 2014
New York
larsen.nyc
So, the tweet about MLS starting in 1996 and that there are 96 days until kickoff went out a little bit ago. Did the MLS 2015 schedule get released and I missed it. I saw some preseason dates, but didn't see a regular season announcement.

96 days would put the first game on 3/9 I think. I assume it would be an away game since Tim had said the first home game would likely be 3/15.

So, the tweet about MLS starting in 1996 and that there are 96 days until kickoff went out a little bit ago. Did the MLS 2015 schedule get released and I missed it. I saw some preseason dates, but didn't see a regular season announcement.

96 days would put the first game on 3/9 I think. I assume it would be an away game since Tim had said the first home game would likely be 3/15.

The 9th is a Monday so I don't know if that date is spot on. Does MLS play games on Mondays?

Reactions: forfalskning
Not sure why Orlando should play their first game at home. It was suggested to me not long ago that the asinine "first game being away" decision is deliberate with new MLS clubs. Believe me if I was actually in New York there would be a lot more said on here about that matter. The reason given was ticket sales. Would other teams sell more tickets on opening day just because its against a new club?