American Dps For Nycfc

A great effort, to be sure, but I'm not sure I would take his contribution against Sligo Rovers as evidence of immense quality. Even lowly Chivas would give them a decent match (as would most of the top half League One clubs).

He has skill but I am still not sure he would be the best use of the last DP slot.
Just reporting the news man.

Some of you MCFC fans are going to be severely disappointed in watching NYCFC if you're not content with the talent of Mix. He's a top 40 American and this is a league full of them

Reactions: MagnusPax
I would place Mix above average for MLS. And some of them that are superior to Mix are possibly 34 year old Javier Morales or Diego Veleri.

I know I might be grasping at straws here, but with two of our players being loaned out to Norwegian clubs there might be some chance that we have club officials/reps there possibly speaking with Mix.

Not sure about that but the team Brovsky is at supposedly has an agreement to loan in MC players.

Btw - the league tells Lalas stuff and he gets it out. They have a little arrangement and use him as their mouthpiece.