Sha-lalala-la-lah! Can't touch this!
...:cool:

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
Its unfortunate that there wasn't a name that was universally voted on but its certainly not a bad choice. Its not generic and of course carries local meaning. It also has an element of danger behind it. Maybe a blue electric bolt would be a good choice of logo? Though anything would have been a better choice than some variation of "army." A close call indeed...

Its unfortunate that there wasn't a name that was universally voted on but its certainly not a bad choice. Its not generic and of course carries local meaning. It also has an element of danger behind it. Maybe a blue electric bolt would be a good choice of logo? Though anything would have been a better choice than some variation of "army." A close call indeed...
I'm not sure what you mean. The name was chosen by vote.

I like Sam Youn's drawing except that I think the middle "rail" should be Orange because the third rail in the subway system is in the middle

Will there be a vote on a few different logos?

All I can say about the logo is we will official announcement soon about everything surrounding it.

Yeah! will there be a vote? And what about t-shirts, caps and stuff?

As for merch, as soon as we have the logo, our next objective will be to have some available ASAP.

Reactions: Vito