Authentic Jersey

I just received my black authentic in the mail. The material and feel of this jersey is much softer/nicer than that of the home authentic. Super happy about that. Great looking jersey!

Reactions: Paul and Drainyoo
I just received my black authentic in the mail. The material and feel of this jersey is much softer/nicer than that of the home authentic. Super happy about that. Great looking jersey!

So the home is made of lower quality material and has the shitty badges. Wonder why. Maybe they rushed them.

So the home is made of lower quality material and has the shitty badges. Wonder why. Maybe they rushed them.
I'm starting to think that that's the case. The MLS badges on the black jersey are where it's at. All around nicer product. Maybe they manufactured the home kits before they made final decisions for the rest of the jerseys in the league? I wonder if we'll see a nicer version of the home at some point this season.

Reactions: Drainyoo
i see this thread has gotten some serious discussion.

i'll get the black jersey for $50 on eBay straight from china. zero fucks given.

.. side note. i got an yaya jersey from the same guy, it's an authentic jersey. really high quality, $39.99.

Reactions: Goodfella

i'll get the black jersey for $50 on eBay straight from china. zero fucks given.

.. side note. i got an yaya jersey from the same guy, it's an authentic jersey. really high quality, $39.99.
If you're going to get it from China, you can do MUCH better than $50 haha

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders

Was just gonna mention this...my home kit from aliexpress.com just came in. $12...yes...you heard it correctly. It's very good quality especially for the price, however it does take about 2-3 weeks to arrive depending on the seller. I'm thinking about getting an away one from there but it's not that reliable yet for those and I really want a truly authentic one. What do you guys think? Is it worth it spending the $120 on a real one?

Was just gonna mention this...my home kit from aliexpress.com just came in. $12...yes...you heard it correctly. It's very good quality especially for the price, however it does take about 2-3 weeks to arrive depending on the seller. I'm thinking about getting an away one from there but it's not that reliable yet for those and I really want a truly authentic one. What do you guys think? Is it worth it spending the $120 on a real one?

MM - Now we know where all the "X"s are.

Post a picture!

If you're going to get it from China, you can do MUCH better than $50 haha

while true, i can't tell the difference b/w the man city jersey i received and one purchased in a store. i can't say the same for my $20 Rangers jersey or my $15 Giants jersey.

while true, i can't tell the difference b/w the man city jersey i received and one purchased in a store. i can't say the same for my $20 Rangers jersey or my $15 Giants jersey.
Right on. if you end up going that way, please post a pic!

I bought an Arsenal jersey in Cambodia last year for $5, can't even tell that it's a fake! You can actually get great quality from SE Asia.

For $12 it was an absolute steal...only problem is it doesn't have mls patches. No name on the back. I haven't seen the real jersey up close yet but damn this is one fine fake.

Attachments

• IMG_20150315_081722.jpg
    IMG_20150315_081722.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20150315_081730.jpg
    IMG_20150315_081730.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20150315_081806.jpg
    IMG_20150315_081806.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 86
Reactions: SFphoto
Well I did it! Impulse bought an authentic away at the stadium...Kinda upset I had to drop $135 but it is very nice and nothing could beat that game! Hope you all had fun, go NYCFC!

I hope they put more stuff on the NYCFC site. I'd like to buy an authentic home Mix jersey, the travel hoodie, the away jersey player t-shirts. NYC FC needs to better manage inventory.

Reactions: NYCFC 12th man
It looks like the NYCFC Store has reached a new low...

z0XF95i.jpg

I think it's actually kind of unique and awesome to be honest.