Away 05/10 - Red Bulls

Wingert should have been the first sub. Sub that crap with more crap. Grabavoy second sub. Fuck it, grabavoy needs to not even be in the game to start with. We have some of the talent. It's just not being used right. The good players we have are all playing out of position. Every single fucking one of them! I understand we have some real shit on our team but what the fuck is Kreis doing? It even pisses me off that he sits 98% of the game. Get the fuck up and coach the fucking team!!! Someone get his ass on this message board so I can curse him the fuck out!

I FUCKING HATE HOW HE SITS ALL TIME. No emotion. Nothing. He sits there in his own world. This isnt major but its just erks me...idk.

I couldnt agree with you and BxLio more. He uses these shit RSL players above our real talent and potential. When he does use the real talent/potential talent it is out of position or they get subbed off.

Di Natale would've scored lol.

Really though. There's problems. We can't finish and our defense is terrible. I wish we could cut ties with Lampard and go at it a different way. It's obvious we aren't going anywhere this year. Get young talent, play them in the right positions and create our core. I don't care if we loss every other as long as we saw promise. But we don't have the right coach to develop them anyway. Like I said, there's problems. What's Petke up to?! :eek:

Di Natale would've scored lol.

Really though. There's problems. We can't finish and our defense is terrible. I wish we could cut ties with Lampard and go at it a different way. It's obvious we aren't going anywhere this year. Get young talent, play them in the right positions and create our core. I don't care if we loss every other as long as we saw promise. But we don't have the right coach to develop them anyway. Like I said, there's problems. What's Petke up to?! :eek:
These are the rants of a man overcome with passion and frustration. I approve.

Why? Dude had every right to be pissed. The team is lousy, and Kreis takes him off for no reason.

He looked absolutely gassed to me. I thought it was the right move. We weren't looking anything close to dangerous with him on the pitch and Villa has been plagued with injuries this year. No use risking injury to our best player for a result that wasn't coming.

Some quotes from MLSSoccer.com articles tonight:
"It felt like the MLS Cup" - Dax McCarthy
Well the Red Bulls never won an MLS cup so I'm glad a regular season win feels like you've reached the top of the mountain.
"We've hit rock bottom" - David Villa
I'm afraid we haven't hit our floor, yet.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Villa got pulled tonight because he sucked balls. He tracked back, but he looked out of sorts any time the ball was played to him.
Wow, you know the game was bad when I end up agreeing with Midas.

I was at the match and I had no problem with Villa being pulled. And I'm a huge Mix fan for some reason and I had no problem with *him* being pulled either.

Reactions: Gavin23
Villa, among the rest of the team had a tough game. RB opened up in a killer tempo and got the early goal that they wanted. We eventually re-grouped and got that offside goal and when RB got the red card I really thought that we could turn this over.
But the defence really don't really have a chance when they're up to a attack with high tempo and thru balls. Nothing looks organized and passes are just sent up in the blue. And when we have an attack nothing really happens, we are stuck outside of the penalty area and ends up losing the ball, giving the other team a chance to counter attack.
Maybe Kreis should have replaced Shelton instead of Villa, but it felt like taking out both our "star players" Mix and Villa was a statement from Kreis. That players on that level should do better in a game like this.
Maybe we didn't take out the right players, but it's always easy after game claiming which players that should have been substituted and what not. But in my opinion we didn't really had a chance tonight..we're having a tough time. But eventually we'll bounce back.

Just watched the highlights.

Extremely disappointing result. Pretty unacceptable in the circumstances.

The defence is a complete mess.

Just read the post game comments, and want to vomit. Our head coach is so out of ideas that he is praying for a bounce to go our way. Then he plops the blame on his two star players by pulling them. He has also played his buddies from the glory days every minute of our season. The offsides by wingert and the weak shot by a wide open grabavoy sum up their seasons for me. Yet kreis can't get enough. No wonder mix and villa are disgusted. Kreis has no clue, and now he has started blaming specific players, something he said he wouldn't do.

If Mix didn't have one of his best days as Kreis said I wonder which level he tolerate that the other players can keep. Sure we can only make three subs but Mix is one of the players that can change the game and where it was going. It was a bad team effort and we need more than a couple of bounces going our way to start winning.
Many times when we got the ball panic breaked lose and we ended up giving it back to RB instantly. Instead of keeping it in the team, taking down the tempo a bit, and then start looking for options.

Reactions: Gavin23
Am i the only one who thought Shelton was awful? Every first touch was bounced five yards away. For a big guy, he can't take contact from defenders. I was a big Shelton supporter, but at this point I'd like to see him on the bench.

Not only was he awful most comments have overlooked it because there was no evidence he was actually still on the field in the second half. If Nemec is fit Shelton should never be starting. I think a month or two in Wilmington to learn how to be a professional striker would be a start.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I'm done in this thread. Fuck this game. I'm moving my wishes to the Chicago game

Reactions: MagnusPax
Are people honestly suggesting that Kreis was justified in his substitutions because he wanted to make a statement? When your down one and RB are playing with 10 men thats the time to win a game not make petty statements by subbing off your best players and keeping on your worst.

What exactly is he expecting from Villa and Diakerud? To pick up the slack of the whole team (Primarily Kreis's RSL golden boys) Mix has to carry the midfield and shore up the defense simultaneously. No room for offense. Villa is out of position and cant get service or playing time. Im confident he would of scored if played same with Mix.

He hasnt a clue as Tom in fairfield said. Hoping for a slight change in wind direction to help us score is not giving me any confidence in his coaching abilities. He is a lost cause. Thinking Ballouchy is going to save us because he had 2 lucky goals set up for him while failing to provide anything else in terms of on the field presence.

If he wants to make statements sub off the shit that smells of Grabavoy Jacobson and Wingert. So sick of the excuses for Kreis.