Away - July 20 - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I communicated to the players (posters) about the decision to move their post to the thread. After communicating with other officials, I went to VAR and awarded the Steven Wright post a move to the Colorado thread.

However, you are receiving a yellow card for dissent.

My guys are fucking savages on this fucking forum!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
If Sands plays it will be interesting how his arm is wrapped. I spoke with a doctor. If he were to fall again or something, like have his won goalkeeper run into him, with a hard cast on, he’d break a different part of his arm.

I seem to recall someone else in the league who played with a cast on. It didn't look like it was wrapped in any crazy fashion. I'd imagine it'd still be very club like.

Definitely can injure himself more if he gets in a bad collision. But that's just how it is I guess. Can't shy away from play out of fear or you'd play like Medina.

While I'm on the topic of shying away, does it drive anybody else crazy that the trend now is for players to turn their back on the ball so they don't get a ball to the face or whatever? It drives me crazy. Why do that and then the next play slide across the field exposing your entire body to be stomped on or have the ball smack you anywhere...? Doesn't make sense to me.

I wonder if he needs a cast. It's been six-and-a-half weeks. I suppose it depends on the severity of the fracture, but for a simple one, that is probably enough time.

It was only that long because someone committed a dirty tackle and he broke it again.

I bet he has a soft black cast on tomorrow night. You can’t wear a hard cast

Reactions: Gotham Gator
This has probably been spotted by others, but I just noticed that the Yankees are playing the Rockies today, too.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Massive storms right now in Denver. There’s a lightening watch until 11 MT (1 AM ET).

When I checked the weather Friday morning, there was a 30 percent chance of rain in the forecast. So I opted not to pack my rain jacket or umbrella. Ugh.

Remember earlier that talk of the shitty roof at their stadium. Yeah, tonight isn’t going to be fun for the fans (weather and atmosphere wise).

Yikes. There have been a lot of crazy weather games this year so far. At least it's not snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.