Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

Red Bulls out?
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I can't imagine being a RB fan, with the style they play in recent years. Even when they are winning or doing well, the soccer is just no fun to watch. It's all about disrupting play, slowing it down, bullying and fouling the opponent, getting and milking fouls in return, and so on. Turgid stuff. 24 years no cup is exactly what they deserve.

I can't imagine being a RB fan, with the style they play in recent years. Even when they are winning or doing well, the soccer is just no fun to watch. It's all about disrupting play, slowing it down, bullying and fouling the opponent, getting and milking fouls in return, and so on. Turgid stuff. 24 years no cup is exactly what they deserve.

I would not be nearly as big a fan of this league if I were a Red Bulls fan. They are absolutely miserable. Good for MLS that they're done. They shouldn't have even come close to the playoffs.

Reactions: Vallos
Unclear to me what a Red Bulls player would be that mad about after the game. The ref called a borderline foul that kept Cincinnati from winning it in the dying seconds.

Maybe it was Miazga upset about those yellow cards?

Reactions: Joe_Cos and Gene
I was thinking if the pattern were to continue, then they will win in 2025 over the whitecaps. A full domination of the PNW by NY/NJ. But honestly I hope they never win.