Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

New jerseys for the team from New Jersey.

Not gonna lie, they look pretty good outside of the soda advertisement.

• Wow
Reactions: JCMore

"Though the Red Bulls represent the biggest market in the league, the club has faded to relative irrelevancy on both a national MLS level and local importance."

Scathing throughout the article.

Cheapest tickets are $475 before fees on StubHub right now. Yikes!
I got tickets for slight over face value in March, for this game. I would have sold them but my nephew really wants to see Messi. If he doesn’t play it stinks, but hopefully he plays against NYCFC in 2024.

Load Management
It will be flipping hilarious if he doesn’t play after jabronis have shelled out $400 to watch the Red Bulls hump a moose (and that Messi coming to RBA is the highlight of their year and appears to be the thing they have planned the most this year)

It will be flipping hilarious if he doesn’t play after jabronis have shelled out $400 to watch the Red Bulls hump a moose (and that Messi coming to RBA is the highlight of their year and appears to be the thing they have planned the most this year)

more than likely he'll be on the bench. maybe come on if they need him for 15 mins ha. but yea, i agree. would be hilarious if he never comes on to play.

News report said that tickets went for as high as 20k, and there are lots of celebrities and athletes to be in attendance. It’s also supposed to be simulcast in Times Square. Of course it’s great for the league we support if he plays, but I think that is highly outweighed by the comedic value if doesn’t.

News report said that tickets went for as high as 20k, and there are lots of celebrities and athletes to be in attendance. It’s also supposed to be simulcast in Times Square. Of course it’s great for the league we support if he plays, but I think that is highly outweighed by the comedic value if doesn’t.

shouldn't it be simulcast in harrison?

• Haha
Reactions: JayH
Kudos to the NJ Red Bulls season ticket holder that’s selling their inter Miami ticket to pay off their mortgage.

IMG_2437.jpeg

Reactions: Joe_Cos