Blues Again Pursuing Spanish Gk, Iker Casillas

Ugh. Don't get me started. Wrong thread for me to spray the verbal vomit I'm choking back after the results of late.
vHW9PzB.jpg

<whistles innocently>

vHW9PzB.jpg

<whistles innocently>
See? Look at how wrong all of you and Keith are. Thinking just because he trolls me a little bit that I'll respond and tell him how fucking pathetic Mignolet is and how it's incomprehensible that a dire shithole of a club managed to come back from 2 down, so LFC drops two points that were in the bag. Fuck all of you. I'm not going to do it.

See? Look at how wrong all of you and Keith are. Thinking just because he trolls me a little bit that I'll respond and tell him how fucking pathetic Mignolet is and how it's incomprehensible that a dire shithole of a club managed to come back from 2 down, so LFC drops two points that were in the bag. Fuck all of you. I'm not going to do it.
Fair enough.... I've been pretty bummed about the toilet bowl LVG has created at ManU, but hey, they're still in it and yet Liverpool is looking rather average.....

Reactions: Kjbert
Remember when I reported in January that NYCFC made a bid for Casillas in 2015 and quoted multiple publications stating they had renewed talks?

Then in February NYCFC told EoS that wasn't true and they weren't pursuing him.

Well now MLS has said they're pursuing him so fire up the hype machine.

Remember when I reported in January that NYCFC made a bid for Casillas in 2015 and quoted multiple publications stating they had renewed talks?

We have 3 GKs on the roster and no more international spots...

Would be very easy to send Rawls back to Wilmington, or even release him tbh. As for international spots, we can trade for one or one of our current internationals can finally get their green card.

NYCFC can always send the third keeper down to Wilmington, and isn't there a player or two in line to get a Green Card? Maybe that's about to be issued or already has been?

-edit- and NYCFCfan NYCFCfan posted the same thing as I was typing....

Reactions: NYCFCfan
NYCFC can always send the third keeper down to Wilmington, and isn't there a player or two in line to get a Green Card? Maybe that's about to be issued or already has been?

-edit- and NYCFCfan NYCFCfan posted the same thing as I was typing....
And is it worth doing all that and paying a premium for a small upgrade over Saunders? Just give the job to Johansen.

ugh fuck no...just hope its hype....dude has made mistakes at porto and cost them big games.

LA has Kennedy right so i dont think they would need a GK. Seattle i dont know.
Galaxy have been playing Brain Rowe. Kennedy tore his groin in March.

"The injury occurred in Kennedy’s first kick of the match in the opening minute,"

Reactions: FootyLovin

"The injury occurred in Kennedy’s first kick of the match in the opening minute,"
Wow, that's pretty shitty. Chicago has some keeper questions though Lampson has been pretty solid for them recently. I know DC was looking for a new keeper but you have to wonder how much they'd be willing to spend.

Oof.... Ain't that just a punch to the proverbial balls!

-edit- NYCFCfan NYCFCfan has to stop posting 2 min before me while I'm typing.

So there are actually people here who would prefer to pass on Casillas and stick with Saunders?
Seriously.... when your keeper ranks at the very bottom of the league statistically, any change is a positive one. Granted, Johansen deserves a chance before signing another keeper, but there's no basis for saying Casillas isn't an immense upgrade over Saunders' chaotic antics.