Celebrities You Want To See Support This Team?

BlueWarrior

Registered
Jun 9, 2014
CT
Whose your top 10 celebs you would love see come support this team?

Here is to hoping this doesn't happen to us....

Miley-Cyrus.jpg

Gregory Hughes, Anthony Cumia and James Norton. Beyond them there's no celebrities I "follow". Maybe Ricky Gervais or Karl Pilkington but I'm sure they've got their own clubs in England.

Karl Pilkington would be phenomenal! That guy is hilarious in Idiot Abroad.

Reactions: Paul
For me,

1) JayZ
2) Shakira
3) Bryan Cranston
4) Kim Khardasian..

besides that I actually don't care either.

That's a good question. Idk if I have someone in particular I want to see. However besides Yankee players, I wonder who'll be the first celebrity that attends a game and who's officially a NYCFC fan.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
That's a good question. Idk if I have someone in particular I want to see. However besides Yankee players, I wonder who'll be the first celebrity that attends a game and who's officially a NYCFC fan.[/QUOTE

I could see Jimmy Fallon attending.

I'm going to allow myself a little poetic license and use the term celebrity loosely, but I'd like to see the club schmooze guys like Francesa, Kay, LaGreca, et al. Get one or two people of this caliber into the stadium and hopefully they'll get hooked and start talking up the team on their respective radio gigs.

I'm going to allow myself a little poetic license and use the term celebrity loosely, but I'd like to see the club schmooze guys like Francesa, Kay, LaGreca, et al. Get one or two people of this caliber into the stadium and hopefully they'll get hooked and start talking up the team on their respective radio gigs.
I don't see Francesa as a celeb I see him as an asshole to anyone who disagrees slightly with him. Doesn't he hate what he calls soccer?

Im not much of a celeb follower either, but other teams have celebs that follow them. Does it help the teams publicity? Maybe not that much. But there are some celebs who can kind of get our name out there.

I mean seattle has drew carrey! And look how they are doing ;)

I love when people that say they have NO idea who someone is.... I mean, Im not a fan of Jon Lovitz, but I still no who he is
Usually it's a way to make yourself sound like you're on some tier above the 'little people' who actually have time for such minor things like celebrities.

I'm as absent minded as they come in terms of popular culture, but I know who Miley Cyrus is. I don't go apeshit over celebrities, but it'd still be cool to see someone famous supporting your club because it will always attract new people to the team. Imagine what it could do for the club's popularity if omeone like Justin Timberlake or Jimmy Fallon came out and said "Hey! Checkout NYC FC!".

Reactions: Gene and DiRoma
Usually it's a way to make yourself sound like you're on some tier above the 'little people' who actually have time for such minor things like celebrities.

I'm as absent minded as they come in terms of popular culture, but I know who Miley Cyrus is. I don't go apeshit over celebrities, but it'd still be cool to see someone famous supporting your club because it will always attract new people to the team. Imagine what it could do for the club's popularity if omeone like Justin Timberlake or Jimmy Fallon came out and said "Hey! Checkout NYC FC!".

I could deff see fallon becoming a fan. Wonder if we will see villa on the late night, or is his English nowhere near ready to be on tv?

I could deff see fallon becoming a fan. Wonder if we will see villa on the late night, or is his English nowhere near ready to be on tv?
This is NY! No one's English is too bad. You probably wouldn't see him on any talk shows though. Aside from maybe Beckham I don't think there's ever been a doccer player on a popular talk show. When we sign Mix Diserud he'll def be a contender for the publicity tours.

Im in no way a "People" magazine or tabloid reader, but I still watch movies and listen to music. Fallon would be perfect. Hes a NY guy through and through and it would be amazing for him to endorse our club on The Tonight Show