Champions League- Tough Draws For Some Epl Clubs, Good Break For One

JCizzle

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
Happy MCFC advanced a 2nd year in a row. However, tough hill to climb against Barca.

Chelsea-PSG will be tough. Seems like Arsenal caught more of a break with Monaco.

chelsea has a tricky draw with PSG thats for sure. I do believe Man city is done unless they get a world class player or two during the winter transfer window even if Barcelona has been lackluster this year.

sure if Zlatan shows up i do see it as a much tougher matchup for Chelsea, although he may not be able to do it alone, Cavani is also rumored to leave this winter as well.

Happy MCFC advanced a 2nd year in a row. However, tough hill to climb against Barca.

Chelsea-PSG will be tough. Seems like Arsenal caught more of a break with Monaco.
I'm honestly really excited for the Chelsea - PSG matchup. I think we have a great chance of taking them out. If we get out of the first leg 1-1, I like our chances at Stamford Bridge. The travel will be less of an issue for this matchup than others would have been, which I like.

Worrying for City that Barca has been in such good form and their front 3 are finally starting to click. I got called out for saying that I am confident that Barca will win, but now I'm thinking its a matter by how much they'll win, rather than if they'll win.

I also think things could be tough for Chelsea, although I trust Mourinho as he basically always does good in the UCL.

Worrying for City that Barca has been in such good form and their front 3 are finally starting to click. I got called out for saying that I am confident that Barca will win, but now I'm thinking its a matter by how much they'll win, rather than if they'll win.

I also think things could be tough for Chelsea, although I trust Mourinho as he basically always does good in the UCL.
Who called you out? LOL. Most of us here are praying for a Barca win. And I fucking hate Barca.

Damn, I thought the Chelsea-PSG match was today and not tomorrow.

United- Preston will have to suffice. meh

All right. Take Two (24 hours later).

Chelsea v PSG on Fox Sports 1

Bayern Munich v Shakhtar on Fox Sports 2

Round of 16 starts up in 10 minutes!!!

Terry to Cahill to Ivanovic.. Not the way I expected Chelsea to score, but I'll take it.

1-0 at the half. Two nice saves by Courtois keeps PSG off the scoreboard.

Shakhtar- Bayern are 0-0 at the break.

tumblr_mpazicFn7k1rywigko2_400.png

Cavani is having a helluva second half. Wonder if he can slot one more home in the remaining 5+ minutes?