City Fire Starters

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
a small faction under the large umbrella group, CFS is all about the love of our team.
what i hope to do is: bring blue smoke flares and regular flares while on the walk to the stadium during major rivalries
go to close cities and do the same
first to defend the clubs name as well as our own
first to be told to tone it down
last to give in
simples

Love that the passion. All about a bit of smoke and causing a right scene on the way to games!

It was mentioned at the legends meet however that whilst smoke will be allowed, flares are a big no no

Love that the passion. All about a bit of smoke and causing a right scene on the way to games!

It was mentioned at the legends meet however that whilst smoke will be allowed, flares are a big no no
not inside the stadium but like outside. we would have to etinguish the flares outside

I guess this question is relevant here. I've only been to Yankee Stadium once, and it was years ago. Are there any bars close enough where we could have a march?

flares are mildly tolerated on the bridge to RBA, I have a feeling NYPD would not be so tolerant

Reactions: NYCBlue
For some reason.. that song by Prodigy stuck in mind

But what does the regulations say about flares in NYC really?

Sounds like the perfect excuse to organize another pub crawl to find our bar near Yankee stadium!!
Billys sports bar and Stans are the two that stick out to me as potentially being our home bar for game days. Both are right outisde Yankee stadium on River Ave. Billys is HUGE now, and will be able to support a large number of people. Stans on the other hand gets crowded and cramped.

On the other side of things, Billys is more expensive and Stans has better deals.

Hoping Billy can get into contact with both of them soon and we can talk logistics regarding supporters and working in some special deals for making it our gameday home.

Here are a couple pictures of Stans sports bar:
ghQr2Bd.jpg

N1zwUp5.jpg

dEdf70Q.jpg

Here are a few of Billys:
TEJpTD1.jpg

5wAKl2x.jpg

HhLe55z.jpg

As far as the "gameday experience" goes, I think its Stans no question.

Billys sports bar and Stans are the two that stick out to me as potentially being our home bar for game days. Both are right outisde Yankee stadium on River Ave. Billys is HUGE now, and will be able to support a large number of people. Stans on the other hand gets crowded and cramped.

On the other side of things, Billys is more expensive and Stans has better deals.

Hoping Billy can get into contact with both of them soon and we can talk logistics regarding supporters and working in some special deals for making it our gameday home.

Here are a couple pictures of Stans sports bar:
ghQr2Bd.jpg

N1zwUp5.jpg

dEdf70Q.jpg

Here are a few of Billys:
TEJpTD1.jpg

5wAKl2x.jpg

HhLe55z.jpg

As far as the "gameday experience" goes, I think its Stans no question.

Holy shit! But will they allow naughty language and singing ?

Holy shit! But will they allow naughty language and singing ?
Stans definitely does. Ive personally started a "Fuck the Red Sox" chant before and had a good 100+ people there chanting with me