City in the Boroughs - Queens Edition

Previous one was in Brooklyn. It's a town hall forum with Vieira, Patricof, and an NYCFC player. Tommy Mac was at the Brooklyn one. It's only open to Cityzens (season ticket holders).

Oh, I am a season ticket holder hence a Cityzens denizen:)
Never got any emails or invite . Are Cityzens points used to pay for it?
Is this a new thing ? Now I am going to be like Hillary. ARE only guys being invited?

Wednesday May 25, 2016
7-8pm, doors open 6:30
The Brewery Bar and Kitchen
49-18 30th Avenue
Woodside 11377

Invitation received today.
Did they invite you with a "plus one"? Not sure what happens to those of us outside the boroughs, but Queens is closest for me.

Reactions: adam
Anyone else have a +1, this LI fellow doesn't believe they will count Long Island as a borough. Which is kind of ridiculous, since they seem to be fine taking my money all the same, there's no reason to alienate part of the fanbase who travels the farthest to see a match. Outside of Albany_NYCFC Albany_NYCFC of course.

Anyone else have a +1, this LI fellow doesn't believe they will count Long Island as a borough. Which is kind of ridiculous, since they seem to be fine taking my money all the same, there's no reason to alienate part of the fanbase who travels the farthest to see a match. Outside of Albany_NYCFC Albany_NYCFC of course.
LOL!!! :) I have to say that thesauerchise is also making the trip from the Albany area!!!

Other questions I think it worth posing, besides a civil version of the above (which tone was perfectly appropriate here):

2. what is your approach to half-time adjustments?
3. how do you modify our tactics and strategy based upon who we are playing?
4.how do you adjust your approach based upon our team's strength's and weaknesses

Yes, basically every one of these essentially comes down to -- maybe you should try these options, because it doesn't seem like you're doing that right now.

Other questions I think it worth posing, besides a civil version of the above (which tone was perfectly appropriate here):

2. what is your approach to half-time adjustments?
3. how do you modify our tactics and strategy based upon who we are playing?
4.how do you adjust your approach based upon our team's strength's and weaknesses

Yes, basically every one of these essentially comes down to -- maybe you should try these options, because it doesn't seem like you're doing that right now.

How do you adjust your approach or tactics if you find a flaw in the current tactics and approach? OR WHAT DO YOU DO IF WE'RE LOSING 3-0 AT HALFTIME!?!?

How did you guys get an invite? I just changed my location to astoria (previously from westchester). I think i may have missed the cuttoff for being registered as a queens STH. did the invite come via email or website?