Delta Club Seats -- Is It Worth It?

LordBRD

Registered
Aug 6, 2014
Hello everyone,
Looking to buy some season tickets preferably the Delta Club Seats, I have never been to Yankee Stadium and I wonder if the view will be worth it... I was also thinking Category 2 as a second option (129). I think the benefits of the the club seats plus the fact that I will be driving sometimes to watch the game is a benefit, but also would like to hear back from some of you of that have been to Yankee Stadium that is worth the view.

Thanks!

Delta club seats are an amazing view of Yankee games. Not sure if they are close enough to the field to warrant the extra dough for NYC FC games. You would be paying more for the other benefits than the view. Concessions service to your seat is pretty nice. I have done it before and it is nice to just order some food and drinks and keep watching the game. especially with soccer where there aren't frequent stoppages to go get refreshments. Padded seats and the other perks make it a luxury experience. Wish the view was as good as the perks and I might consider it.

Delta club seats are an amazing view of Yankee games. Not sure if they are close enough to the field to warrant the extra dough for NYC FC games. You would be paying more for the other benefits than the view. Concessions service to your seat is pretty nice. I have done it before and it is nice to just order some food and drinks and keep watching the game. especially with soccer where there aren't frequent stoppages to go get refreshments. Padded seats and the other perks make it a luxury experience. Wish the view was as good as the perks and I might consider it.

Yeah, it is pretty far back from the field of play. just remember the sections below these are not available to sit in, that should tell you all you need to know.

I also considered Delta's, but the view does not make sense for the price, the perks are really nice though.

Yeah, it is pretty far back from the field of play. just remember the sections below these are not available to sit in, that should tell you all you need to know.

I also considered Delta's, but the view does not make sense for the price, the perks are really nice though.

I wonder if the main reason that the sections below are not being sold is because they plan to keep up the netting behind home plate. At the MCFC/LFC game, it looks like they kept it up. The view from the press box in this picture looks OK, but Delta seats get you a little closer to that and you can go a little more toward the third base line to get a little better view
2.jpg

Reactions: Scott McCarthy