Each Teams Odds For Mls Cup Set By Lv Superbook

Behind the scenes at Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook

mr-burns-monkeys-typewriters1-640x381-600x357.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert
Won't call you stuck up but will disagree, considering America has a long history of betting on sports and for some reason, people think it will leans to the fall of humanity if we do. I say do to it what should be done to something else that I won't bring up in full, Legalize it and tax it. Lets get a cut and control how it works.

I feel strongly about a lot of issues and being pro gambling is one of them. It particularly relates to poker (of course there is an argument whether its skill or gambling though at lower levels its largely the latter) and fortunately the laws in the UK when it comes to online are superior in every respect. Not that the UK surpasses the US in many aspects but it certainly does there and US online poker laws are a joke. The term "Black Friday" is well known in poker circles. I'm playing poker online right now something many of you won't be able to do because of this nonsense.

I wouldn't bet on this market however don't believe in betting where own teams are concerned. Either for and absolutely not against. People may have good reason to get angry at their teams but losing a bet isn't one of them. Years ago I saw a fan getting irritated at his own team because he had bet on a 4-1 scoreline but they were still pushing forward for a 5th goal. Not a position people should out themselves in where their own teams are concerned.

Last edited:
I have no personal interest in gambling of any sort myself, but I do like sports betting for the sole reason that the odds the bookies put on are generally fairly accurate and therefore are an interesting indicator of team strength and so on. As an entirely theoretical exercise, betting odds are just all-round interesting to me. Then again, I'm a maths grad who loves to analyse statistics, so any sort of numerics is probably going to appeal to me...

Reactions: Kjbert
I have no personal interest in gambling of any sort myself, but I do like sports betting for the sole reason that the odds the bookies put on are generally fairly accurate and therefore are an interesting indicator of team strength and so on. As an entirely theoretical exercise, betting odds are just all-round interesting to me. Then again, I'm a maths grad who loves to analyse statistics, so any sort of numerics is probably going to appeal to me...
I would say that more accurately it measures a teams perceived relative strength

I guess the MLS didn't have input since OCSC is 25/1..........I'm sure MLS would have OCSC 3/1 and NYCFC 25/1. Yuck.
I like our Odds though. But to be fair I'd be shocked if NYCFC got the Cup. But def making the playoffs :)