Fifa 15

lawson

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
Kenilworth, NJ
Do you think we will be included in the game (yay!)? Or will we have to wait until FIFA 16 to win MLS as NYCFC (b00)?

I know EA actually do updates to their games during the course of the season now, so it would be kinda cool to have NYCFC included as some kind of downloadable content

I don't think we will be in FIFA 15 unless it is some sort of downloadable content. But when we do get put into the game I can't wait to start my player career for NYCFC

Reactions: lawson
We'll probably have to wait till FIFA 16. The Whitecaps were patched in when they joined MLS but that's because they had a relationship with EA (FIFA is developed by EA Canada)

We won't be in the game since we will start playing in March 2015 while the game will be released during fall of 2014.

Any one else wish the FIFA series put more emphasis on classic teams? You know, like the NBA 2k series? Imagine getting to play with the 2003 Real Madrid galacticos team. Or Ajax 95, Milan 1992...endless possibilities.

Any one else wish the FIFA series put more emphasis on classic teams? You know, like the NBA 2k series? Imagine getting to play with the 2003 Real Madrid galacticos team. Or Ajax 95, Milan 1992...endless possibilities.

I suspect the issue is that that would cost millions in licensing costs, not to mention that if a player has retired or moved on then his former club no longer has the right to sell his imaging rights, meaning EA would have to pay the retired players to use their names and likenesses too. All in all, just not worth it.

Last edited:
Just use Creation Centre. There is a really good version there, with Villa and Lampard some surprises and then some cast-off MLS vets.

Just use Creation Centre. There is a really good version there, with Villa and Lampard some surprises and then some cast-off MLS vets.

Creation Centre was removed FIFA in the next gen console releases, of course...

Reactions: Vito
Creation Centre was removed FIFA in the next gen console releases, of course...
Not on PC. I'm enjoying my third season with NYCFC. Of course I moved MLS into League 2 to fit a 24 club league. Now in Championship.

We'll probably have to wait till FIFA 16. The Whitecaps were patched in when they joined MLS but that's because they had a relationship with EA (FIFA is developed by EA Canada)
City have a relationship with EA Sports as well. Might be included

I just watched some of the trailers for Fifa 15 and Oh my god does it look amazing!

One way you could play with NYCFC if it's not included is take ownership of a club in manager mode and buy/sell players until you have a full NYCFC Squad.

Rather behind with consoles in past few years though I have sporadically played the last couple of FIFA releases. Perhaps there will be an "EA Sports Zone" outside Yankee Stadium like there is at the Etihad. Might try and get the first NYCFC (or close enough) over at soccermanager.com next spring. Infact I was thinking of suggesting creating a big custom league on that site for the members of this forum.