Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, you're speculating about Ageuro. Secondly Lampard doesn't play either of Silva or Toures role on the pitch.

As an MCFC fan, I'm sure you're watching the game right now. Arlo White just made my argument for me. Toure leaves for Africa and Lampard stays. But you know more than Arlo White, don't you?

Oh, because Lampard is remotely the player Silva and Toure are at full strength?

If Man City could, they would have bought a MF to add to their depth, but they can't. With Negredo gone, and Aguerro possibly done for the year, you're telling me that you wouldn't take David Villa?
Yes we are telling u that

Lampard is playing as a CAM right now which is David Silvas spot when he and Nasri are on the field together is it not?

Reactions: Kjbert
Wow. If you think Lampard plays the same position as Silva or Toure then you're wrong as is Arlo White but you keep believing what you're told.

Wow. If you think Lampard plays the same position as Silva or Toure then you're wrong as is Arlo White but you keep believing what you're told.

Open your eyes and watch the game. How do you not see what Vito Vito sees?

Can we get rid of Christian Christian or M MrE ? They think they are on a Man City Forum.

The problem with the folks that found this club through Man City is that they view this as a Man City farm system.

For 95% of us, we root for NYCFC. If the parent club wants to view us as a farm system for Man City, then fine. But sell us, because the fans won't come if we are not the priority here.

Lampard has played as a CAM in almost every game he's played in. He's always sitting right below the striker. Toure sits deep next to Fernando or Fernandinho. And Silva when healthy either plays CAM or LM so yes Lampard does play in that same role as Silva

Hysterical. I'm a season ticket holder for this club who's been watching and playing football for 30 years. Sorry not to be a sheep and follow what other people think and say. Better or worst we're stuck with you non-City lot as were unfortunately stuck with you.

Hysterical. I'm a season ticket holder for this club who's been watching and playing football for 30 years. Sorry not to be a sheep and follow what other people think and say. Better or worst we're stuck with you non-City lot as were unfortunately stuck with you.

We feel the same as you. I can't wait until the day MCFC decides to divest themselves of New York City FC. Then, and only then it seems, will NYC have a team of their own. Becuase right now, the club, and people like you, make this feel like Manchester City West.

Pelligrini confirms after the game that Aguerro has a Ligament injury to his knee. Unavailable for Roma.

Pelligrini confirms after the game that Aguerro has a Ligament injury to his knee. Unavailable for Roma.
That hurts them badly.... Still they better not freakin take Lampard and use that injury as an excuse in any way.

Reactions: Kjbert
Maybe Manchester City can send Lampard back to us and just keep that ref from today on full time.[/QU

15108135.jpg

We feel the same as you. I can't wait until the day MCFC decides to divest themselves of New York City FC. Then, and only then it seems, will NYC have a team of their own. Becuase right now, the club, and people like you, make this feel like Manchester City West.
You're going to be waiting a long time.

Reactions: Gazza_55
Status
Not open for further replies.