Galaxy Postmatch

Do you have your receipt? Maybe the Yankee store near your office will do it. Maybe call first to be sure. 49th between 6th and 7th.
Thanks. I tried them when I got home and their answer was that they don't have the right removal device.

I thought we were quality all around save some lack of finishing that prevented us from icing the game and kept it nerve racking till the end. On a personal note I'm really glad I made it. Town I usually take the train from unbeknownst to me was having their giant oyster fest and you couldn't get near the station to park just made the next train from a different station by the skin of my teeth. Also my first win attended 2 draws sandwiching the red bull wedding previously .

I firmly with the consensus that wishes Saunders were not our keeper, but it became apparent several 2-3 months ago at least that he is going to be our guy for 2016. I just don't see the point of making myself miserable about him on a day we won, beat the marquee team in the league, and made a nice step towards finishing at or near the top of our table.
God, if you sat the ends of the stadium behind him like we did, you would. I convinced Pauli to watch the shit show first hand with me, the one I watched every game last year. And guess what? It is indeed impossible to leave with any ounce of affection towards Saunders as a player.

God, if you sat the ends of the stadium behind him like we did, you would. I convinced Pauli to watch the shit show first hand with me, the one I watched every game last year. And guess what? It is indeed impossible to leave with any ounce of affection towards Saunders as a player.

Dude, it's OK. Believe it or not, you're not the only guy who's realized that Saunders isn't very good. It's OK. The game goes on. We have other players. Sometimes they win the game for us. It's OK. We're top of the East. And you're going to be OK.

Uggghhh.
C'mon man. We won.
We know Saunders is not good, everyone knows this. It's been discussed to death after every game, every time he makes a mistake, in every pre-game thread, every time a keeper from another team looks good, we discuss how shitty Saunders is.
Your not enlightening anybody, we know all about Saunders. Your just coming off as an ass. Your better than that.
Just shut it and let us enjoy the victory!

It seems that we have recently shown an ability to stifle great teams at Yankee Stadium. The Red Bulls, then the Rapids, now the Galaxy. That's a really important development. Let them each blame it on their own play, I don't believe that all three teams just didn't show up.

That crowd number was very close to the ass in seats number. Really nice crowd.

Dude, it's OK. Believe it or not, you're not the only guy who's realized that Saunders isn't very good. It's OK. The game goes on. We have other players. Sometimes they win the game for us. It's OK. We're top of the East. And you're going to be OK.
Oh. Thanks. And it's okay you think this is funny. It's okay. Really. We're top of the east, and I'm still witty. You're okay.

Cool comeback bro

So Villa was MOTM today? Guy missed at least two absolute sitters, and the one he put away should have been flagged offside. Honestly can't remember the last time we did so well when El Capitan was so off the pace.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Cool comeback bro

So Villa was MOTM today? Guy missed at least two absolute sitters, and the one he put away should have been flagged offside. Honestly can't remember the last time we did so well when El Capitan was so off the pace.
Yea I think you could have made a case for several field players for MOTM, but the goalscorer always has the edge in that regard. I don't think any player had a bad game. My pick may have been for Mata.
My unbiased pick might even be Diop, who made several big stops.

Cool comeback bro

K. Thanks. I'm glad you liked my reply.

This certainly was an interesting day. Since it was a nationally televised game, they had the Etihad Airways female flight attendants. They also hired good looking people to just stand around the Legends and Pitchside Club to be there. They don't work for the club, they were just hired for today.

I went to my Legends seats by the tunnel because I needed some good heckling. Cheered on our boys when they came out of the tunnel. Then I laid it on the Galaxy. Said to Gerrard, "Hey Steven, even in American you can't win the league." To which Alan Gordon responded with a thumbs up saying, "Nice one." Some other quick jabs at Bardes and Keane. Then to Bruce, "What you don't like playing here, only enjoy baseball?"

Then over to Pitchside, after the warm ups got a handshake/high five with Villa (told him to score), Pirlo, Lampard (told him how about 301 and 302 today, he smiled), and McNamara (told him to tell Keane to put him on the national team).

It was damn hot out sitting Pitchside. Not wearing sunscreen was a mistake. I wish it would have kept raining, or at least cloud cover.

I get we are playing a three man backline with Hernandez on the right but #MakeRJRightBackAgain.

I saw Frank's wife, Frank Sr., and the rest of the Lampards walking to the post game player/family meet up.

After the match, as Josh Saunders came down the line, a little kid maybe 6-8 years old says "Josh, you're the best keeper in the world." I nearly lol'd.

4 game home winning streak and counting...It was a good day.

No idea why the chicken bucket has such a following. Long live the GRUB TUB. So much better.

hk222SX.jpg

Also, did they actually do ANYTHING for Pride Day?

Nothing much else to add. Defense was immense today. LA was completely lifeless. Good stuff.

Now for a random post that's only post-game related because it's related to a jersey that I bought at the game today for my kid. Just got home and it still has that clip-on sensor thing attached. Is my only solution going back to the stadium to remove it? That option may not go down well. Sorry for the random interruption.
Yes, you have to go back to the stadium. That happened to me last year and no other stores had the same tag mechanism to take it off. Sucks buddy but hop on that subway tomorrow.

Do you have your receipt? Maybe the Yankee store near your office will do it. Maybe call first to be sure. 49th between 6th and 7th.
JayH JayH - I was told last year that the Yankee store is separate from the stadium stores and they didn't have the mechanism to take it off. Maybe they changed it this year.

Reactions: JayH
Can't handle his lame duck dives for balls going out, but what's worse is the mandatory 2secs of laying motionless on the ground before getting up.

Can't handle his lame duck dives for balls going out, but what's worse is the mandatory 2secs of laying motionless on the ground before getting up.
The important thing to remember is that Saunders sucks. Whether white, black, brown or yellow, we can all agree that Saunders is the worst filler in the history of soccer.